getting sent to boot camp

Start from the beginning

I looked at my stomach and rubbed it and saw it was true my stomach was hard as bone, it was like I was flexing, not a single part of it was fat. I looked at him and said, "I have no clue how." He then busted out laughing. He stopped after maybe 3 minutes, but his laugh was so bad it was like he didn't know how to laugh at all. He wiped a tear from his face and said, "Well that was a lie, my daughter gave you something that can't be given back..... when you were almost dead, she bit your neck and sucked your blood, just a small amount. She then cut her hand and gave you her blood mixed with yours, which if you can't guess it makes you just like her. A... vampire hybrid. So now you see I need to send both of you to home school far away from anyone, but of course, she knew this would happen but still made the choice to save you." He then grabbed me by my neck, the machine that was watching my heart went off beeping loud and the nurse tried to get in the room but the door was locked. He had a frown on his face and said, "You may have gotten her to like you.... but fear not, if you hurt her in any way I will kill you myself." I then said, "I'm glad you won't hire a hunter to kill me like your wife." For a half second, I saw his face and it was of surprise and sadness." He let me go and said, "I'll be paying for the doctor bill, and no one must know of what you are or you will be putting me and my daughter in danger and I will not stand for it." The door suddenly swung open and he walked out. The nurse came in and saw it was fine and she asked me, "Did he do something to you?" I frown and said, "He told me some .... news." She nods then made the machine stop making noise and took out the IV and said, "I will have your release papers in about 5 minutes." I was a bit confused as she left. I just woke up and they did all the test then send me home. I don't think I even have an ID in this time period. I didn't even know if I was born yet, I'm thinking Summer's dad had a hand in all that. Soon enough Summer came back with a brown bag from a gas station. She looked in the room and said, "I guess he left. More for me..." I then said, "What is that smell coming from the bag?" She looked at me confused then came in the room and shut the door and said, "What do you smell?" I then sniffed the air and covered my nose and said, "God that is putrid! It smells like pure iron like a brand new piece of metal that was forged." She was surprised, she then took out of the bag two bags of blood. I then said, "Where did you get those?" She then said, "Shhh, do you not feel like looking at these and feel your mouth water?" I shook my head no and said, "It makes me want to hurl." She smiled and said, "I guess you have a werewolf gene more than a vampire. That's cool I like a little beast at times."

I sighed as she sat on the hospital bed, next to me after closing the door. She then bit into one of the bags and drank all the blood in seconds and let out a loud groan like she just ate a four-course meal in one sitting. I then looked to see my clothes were a hospital gown that had the back open. I sighed and looked for my clothes, I then found a plastic bag under the bed, I took it out and looked in it. Inside were pants and a shirt, shoes, and socks but no underwear. I started to change after Summer closed her eyes while on the bed. I got fully changed when I heard a knock on the door, Summer quickly ran into the small bathroom inside the room and I said, "Come in." It was the nurse with my papers. I nod and took them and she left the room. After a few seconds, Summer cracked the door and looked around the room I smiled and said, "She is gone." Summer nodded then walked out of the bathroom finishing the last bit of the other bag. She threw both of them in a toxic box on the wall. Normally the needles go in there but this time I guess empty blood bags filled it. She then sat on the bed and took a deep breath and laid down with her hands under her head and smiled as she licked the blood from her mouth.

She then said, "Well I guess we get a new life and you have to deal with me and you being like me. Sorry for putting such a curse on you." I looked down at her and closed my eyes and kissed her. As I pulled away she pulled me back and held it as her hand was holding my hair. I heard the door opened and her dad do a fake cough. We both looked at him, I was a bit worried about what he would do, Summer turned and tried to say something but it came out as a stutter. Her dad sighed and said, "You both will have plenty of time to do that on the way to your new home and schooling. Instead of normal school, it is more like a boot camp for werewolf hunters." I knew when my face went pale what it truly means. He smiled and said, "Come now, the car that will take you to the airport is waiting outside." We both get up and start making our way outside and get in a limo and her dad waves us goodbye. She then said, "I don't like how he is acting... I think he is up to something." I then said "no worries, he is after me not you." she pushed me and said "if your in danger so am I dumb." I shook my head and said "he had a talk with me which makes me think he didnt kill your mother, also I believe I got him off guard and saw his true colors." she was quiet and said "I dont think your right, but we will see. please keep looking in to it." I smiled and said "I'm not going to stop till I find out what happened to your family, I then will fix what is left of it." she gave a soft smile and yawned as she leaned into me, she laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around my chest. I lightly smiled and laid my hand on her back and slowly rubbed her back as she drifted off to sleep. I continued to rub her back until I held she was lightly snoring, I looked out the window after rolling it down and let a cold breeze fly cross my face as I raised my arm that press against the door. I wedged it between a the head rest and the wall of the car. I slowly closed my eyes and began to take a nap as i thought about everything that was happening so fast.