Pointing is rude

"Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love."
- Charles Maurice

Please listen with music for added effect. Take your time and read.

Time was running short and the hour was almost over. Everyone was anxious and brainstormed ways to get out.

"This is crazy. Why did I even agree to this?" Leo ran a hand through his hair in a frantic manner.

"We're all in the same boat as you." Aquarius leaned her head against the wall.

"I think we should look around the house more." Pisces said.

"We did. It's just a bunch of bedrooms and stuff." Aquarius said dully.

Everyone watched the clock as it was at the ten minute mark. Aries was still shivering from the shock of actually being dead for a few moments. Gemini took her leather jacket off and placed it on his shoulders.

"Thanks..." He curled up to keep the heat between him and the jacket.

"Anytime." Gemini nodded. She rubbed her bare arms to keep the goosebumps from forming.

"This is bullshit." Taurus grunted angrily.

"We're sitting here and sulking. We'll never escape." Capricorn mumbled.

"Well do you have any ideas, wise guy?" Aries hissed. He still had his aggressive attitude despite being on death's door.

"I say we spread out and look around." He suggested.

"I don't want to go back up there." Leo begged.

"He and I will search down here." Aquarius defended him.

"We'll all go upstairs and then branch from there." Gemini said.

"I see you're all devising a plan? I love it when desperation kicks in." Ophiuchus said sadistically.

Everyone bit back their insulting remarks in an effort not to piss him off.

"Let's spin the wheel!" He shouted.

The light illuminated around each persons face and slowed down until it stopped.

"Ah Scorpio, the most quiet one here." Ophiuchus chuckled.

Scorpio hadn't said a word during the whole situation. He clenched his hands tightly as he watched the screen flash between truth or dare.

"Truth." Ophiuchus sounded slightly disappointed.

He let out a sigh of relief.

"So Dr. Scorpio. I heard a child died recently can you tell us the truth behind that?"

Scorpio stiffened at the mention of a child. He looked over at Gemini who seemed confused but also nervous.

"Fine." He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"That boy didn't have appendicitis. He had terminal cancer and in an effort to save him I tried a new drug on him." He said quickly to get over with it.

"The drug didn't work and he died as a result." He finished.

"You tried a drug on a child?!" Cancer gasped.

"Without the consent?" Capricorn gulped.

"His parents did say to use any means necessary." Scorpio attempted defending himself.

"Don't be a smart ass." Gemini scowled.

"So I was the one that gave the drug to him? I thought it was just pain medication and you deceived me to give him some trial drug? You're fucking sick." Gemini looked at him with contempt.