3 minutes

Human nature is evil, and goodness is caused by intentional activity.
- A Chinese philosopher

Time seemed to go by unusually slow and Capricorn was the first to take notice. He wondered why he even came here in the first place. Being around computers for most of his life made him lack in social skills. He was quiet and listened to the instructions carefully. Once again the speaker system was activated.

"Alright, I gave you all some time to settle. I forgot to mention. There will be a one hour gap between each persons turn and if you think you can get away with lying during a truth question don't bother because I know anything and everything about each of you." He ended.

"Fucking creep." Aries scowled.

Capricorn watched as a projection screen was lowered and there were pictures of all the people aligned in a circle.

"Alright, who's the lucky person to go first? Don't worry, the first few will be a warm-up." Ophiuchus said in a low voice.

The arrow spun quickly until it slowed down and landed on the first person.

"Ah...Cancer, my once vegetarian friend." He chuckled.

Cancer was surprised to hear her name be called but she was ready to do whatever was coming. The screen alternated between the words 'truth' and 'dare' but then ended with a red screen displaying 'dare' in angry bold lettering.

"Oh, looks like we're diving right in." Ophiuchus sighed.

"I dare you...to cut your own hair." He said.

Cancer looked down at her blonde streaked hair. It was already fairly short, about shoulder length but she thought it wouldn't hurt to cut a few more inches. A butler came around with a tray that had some expensive looking scissors.

"Can I cut it for her?" Libra asked.

"NO!" He suddenly screamed, making everyone gasp.

"She must do it herself. It's her TURN." He said forcefully.

Cancer didn't take much time to cut off two inches from her head. She was left with a neat bob. She placed the scissors back on the tray and the butler walked away.

"Why do you still look cute as hell?" Aquarius sulked and twisted her own long hair around her finger.

"Good job! The money is going into your case as we speak." You could hear Ophiuchus clap through the speaker.

"Ugh it's so uneven." Libra rolled her eyes.

"Chill, she didn't even have a mirror." Taurus sighed.

"Now do we have to wait a whole hour for the next one?" Aries asked impatiently.

"No, not for this one since these are warm-ups. Alright, now for the next person." Ophiuchus said.

The screen flashed until it landed on another person.

"Taurus! I'm going to give you a truth since we did a dare. Anyway, this is just an example." Ophiuchus laughed.

"Alright go for it. I'm an open book." Taurus shrugged.

"Which one of these people are you interested in romantically?" He asked.

Taurus's eyes scanned the group until he looked confident in his answer.

"Definitely Cancer." He pointed.

Capricorn had a look of shock across his face.

"What's wrong with you?" Libra nudged.

"Nothing." Capricorn cleared his throat.