" W-What m-makes you think that?" Asked Izuku nervous as hell. "I just mean you're pretty strong and fast..." Kirishima locked into the conversation.

"Hey his quirk is not like All Might's, he glows when he activates it but All Might doesn't " 
Tsuyu thought for a moment and said "You're right but he's still pretty strong and fast, he even seems to know All Might personally..." She said

Instantly after respond everyone shouted "WHAT!!" They couldn't believe that he would know All Might personally.

"G-Guys calm d-d-down alright?" "I just met h-him once a-and by the w-way i-i'm actual faster than A-All Might but in his prime he was more than ten-times as fast as I am....." Said Izuku ashamed.

Kaminari wanted to know how fast he is " So how fast are you Midoriya?" "Around Mach 2"

"And how fast is that?"

"Fast enough to catch a fly with chopsticks, like Bruce Lee, I'm fast as fuck boi"

Everyone was silent after that and began to change the theme and now spoke about how Bakugou is the biggest hothead they ever saw in there life.

"Quiet we are here." said Aizawa and moved to the exit of the bus. After everyone was out of the bus the class saw the famous - "RESCUE HERO THIRTEEN!?" screeched Ochako.

"Now calm down all of you -" Thirteen stopped for a second and showed a sign of three to Aizawa and he knew All Might couldn't come as he exceeded his limit and as such he sighed depressed. 
"- also you probably know that my quirk is called black hole and compresses everything that it pulls in to dust in mere moments, that means I could EASILY kill someone with that power but I use it to rescue people. That means that every quirk even the most destructive kinds can be used to rescue people. After you learned what it means to use a quirk against another yesterday, today you will learn to help people with that quirk."

Now they get in the U.S.J and suddenly(PINEAPPLES) a portal made of what seems to be mist appeared in the middle of the U.S.J and a horde of villains appeared as well as a large bird looking mother f!@#$%.

Kirishima noticed that "Wow UA even has fake villians!!?" Aizawa was instantly alarmed and knew the shit was about to hit the fan.

"Get back class that are real villains." Aizawa said and prepared to fight them off "But wait group fights aren't you're fighting style!!" "No Hero is a one trump card !"

Thirteen was alarmed and got into the defensive. "Stay back kids I will protect you." "But can you protect all of the students at once?" Said a mysterious voice of some black lilac mist.

Thirteen tried to attack the mist with sucking it into his fingertips with his quirk but failed miserably. "Y-you sucking me in ? Heh! You idiot."

The mist began to somehow teleport the vacuum thirteen's quirk made behind him and hurt him quite badly. (Oh no, who could have seen that coming?)

"Oh no thirteen he is-" before anyone could react or say something the mist teleported everyone all around the USJ.

"Iida you h-have to c-contact the school hurry! " Thirteen said.

Iida nodded and ran as fast as he could while saying "GOTTA GO FAST!" but was nearly caught by the portal. However, Bakugo who was still present saw that the mist had some sort of metal necklace whick, Bakugo grabbed and damaged with mini explosions. "MOVE JUST A LITTLE BIT AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, I WILL EXPLODE YOU INTO DUST!!!!"