"Urokodaki!" It shouted, head tumbling off.

Tanjirou stood still, sadly looking at the decapitated demon, its story reeling out in the air.

He even held the demon's hand, and you had just regained consciousness, turning your head to the scene.

"T-Tanjirou.." You were extremely weak, and was low on blood, only having taken it before the exam.

He turned to you, just as the arm had disintegrated and held you up, "(Y/n)... I did it!" He grinned as you held his cloud coat.

He tilted his head as you pulled him close, "I-I need... Blood." You weakly begged him as his face turned from fear to worry.

"From me? Won't that turn me-"

"No, you idiot. I can't turn people into demons, I lack the superiority in my blood." He took time to think, before trusting your words.

He took off your mask, cheeks flushed from your natural beauty, and leant into you.

"U-Uh... Go ahead then." He looked up, as you bit down onto his neck.

He winced a lot from the pain, but you were going as easy as you could, stopping just before he would be weak. But his breathing technique made his blood so...

'Delicious.' You pulled away completely, eyes wide with energy as he let you go, "Thank you Tanjirou."

"Anytime I guess..." He sweatdropped.

He felt the mark where you bit him, and you immediately placed your hand onto his neck, healing it.

You both shared a moment of silence to rest, before he stood up, holding out a hand, "Let's go."

You nodded, taking his hand.

//////////7 Days later...

You both stood in front of the same two small children, along with many other teens.

You and Tanjirou were even closer than when you first went into the exam. With you needing to feed at least every two days due to fighting constantly.

And it was weird that you would probably never feed off of him again.

You were so caught in staring at him, you didn't realise he had seen you, cheeks burning as he focused ahead.

"Congratulations. Being safe and sound is better than anything else."

The boy in front of you with yellow hair was busy chanting about how he would die. And the girl with a side ponytail seemed occupied with a butterfly.

Lastly, there was an angry looking boy who rudely spoke up, "Eh? What now do I do? What about the blade?" He growled.

"You must first pay for the cost of the uniform... Then you must have your rank engraved." One of the two children explained.

The other carried on, "There are 10 ranks in total, you are now at the lowest level, 10th."

"What about the blade?" The black haired boy spat.

"Today you will each choose a chunk of Tamahagane alloy. The blade will be completed in 10 to 15 days." They explained.

"Also, from now on, Kasugaikarasu will be following you: they are mainly used for communication."

As if on cue, everyone had a crow land onto their shoulders, but you were given a barn owl who you instantly named Yuki;

"Cute..."You smiled, stroking its beak.

The boy with electric yellow hair was also given a small yellow bird, which you found hilarious.

"She has a barn owl, and this is a sparrow. Eh?" He deadpanned making you laugh.

This was going to be fun...

That is it for today, I am exhausted😂😂😂😂

Can't wait to carry it on though!

Thanks for reading!