Chapter 18

She rolled off me. No sooner was she on her back, than I was back between her legs and sinking slowly into her.

"Hmm, that's nice" she said as I slowly moved inside her. "Come down here."

I slid my arms under hers so our bodies were pressed together. As her lips found mine, Camila wrapped her long legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her warm embrace. I began moving a little faster but was still taking my time, finding that I was enjoying it as much as I had going harder when she was on her knees.

As Camila's tongue entered my mouth, I thought it couldn't get any better than this. Our entwined bodies were moving in perfect harmony and Mila's soft lips and tongue were teasing and caressing my own. Her nipples were poking into my chest and her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me.

"Oh, Lauren," she moaned, pulling her lips from mine, "you feel so good. Please don't go any faster. Just keep doing it like this."

I had no problem listening to her. I couldn't believe how good this felt, and not just the sex. Having Mila this close to me, her sweaty body wrapped around mine and her warm flesh sucking me into her, was amazing. She was moaning and purring in my ear as our bodies moved as one.

Looking down at her, I smiled at the sight of her perfect lips slightly parted and her face flushed with passion. Her long hair was fanned across my pillows and her eyes were closed as we made love in the soft glow of the candles.

Camila had mentioned making love when we started. I wasn't sure if that's what we were doing at this point, but right now there was no doubt we were making love. I'd never thought of my first time really being anything but sex and getting off, but this was even better.

Camila opened her eyes and stared up at me, her lips curling into a soft smile.

I said, "Camila, you're so beautiful."

"You ... you're not just saying that because we're—"

"No, I mean it." I paused and moaned as I felt my body tensing. "You're absolutely beautiful."

"I—oh!" Her legs tightened around me and her hips moved faster. "Please don't stop, Lauren! Please keep going! I ... I want to cum with you inside me."

Her words sent a thrill though me. Even as I felt my own orgasm building, I fought to not move any faster. I was using long, slow strokes, and I felt Mila's back arch and her hips push into me. She was whimpering in my ear and her thighs were trembling against my sides. I was shaking as well with the effort to hold back as long as possible.
"Yes," she moaned. "I ... ohhhh."

Mila squealed in my ear, and I gasped as her pussy tightened around me, her hips grinding into mine. As she released a series of soft yelps in my ear, Mila's arms and legs tightened around me. Her lips to my ear, she whispered, "I ... I love you, Lauren."

"You—"

"I ... I'm so in love you!" she said, and then cried out in my ear as her hips thrust harder into mine. She started to speak again, but all that came out was a long, high-pitched squeal as her pussy convulsed around me.

With a loud cry of my own, my body lost its battle to hold back and exploded inside her.

"Oh, yes!" she cried as my hips pumped faster, each thrust ending in another spurt of cum deep inside her.

Mila squealed in delight and I whimpered at the sensation of her pussy contracting around me, milking my still squirting cock.

"God that feels so good!" she moaned. "I've never felt that before. It—ohh, yes." She sighed as my cock released another long, hot stream inside her.

"Oh, damn," I groaned as my spent cock gave up its last few drops.

"Hmm, that's it," she cooed as she stroked my hair, "give it all to me."

I slumped against her. Kissing my neck, she rubbed my back and spoke softly in my ear. "There you go, honey, just relax. Stay right here and let me hold you."
I closed my eyes and sighed at the feeling of my cock softening inside her. Mila lay beneath me stroking my hair and breathing heavy in my ear.

Releasing a deep breath, I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling. "Oh, my god, I can't believe we just did that."

"Are you sorry you did?" she asked.

"Mila, I mean Camila, that was ... beautiful."

"I like that." She giggled.
Rolling over onto her side, she slid up against me and put her arm across my waist.

My breathing slowing down, I put my arm around her shoulders and said, "Damn, I'm tired."

"So close your eyes and rest." She kissed my cheek and then resting her head on my shoulder, she asked, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. You feel good close to me."

"So do you."

I closed my eyes and smiled. I couldn't ever remember being this relaxed. I lightly ran my fingers along Mila's shoulder and she cooed softly, nuzzling her face into my neck. I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head, letting my head fall back on the pillow, my mind drifting.