Chapter 15

Camila'a pussy was as pink as her nipples and not only smooth, but glistening from how wet she was. Mila bent her legs, pushed the thong down to her feet playfully, and kicked it off. It landed on my chest. Grabbing it, I brought it to my nose and inhaled. "Damn," I whispered at the scent of her pussy.

"Why settle for that, when the real thing's right here."

My eyes widened as she slowly opened her legs until they were completely spread. Camila lowered her legs so that her knees were over my hips. As I knelt there, she reached down and spread her pussy open.

"Come give your Camila a kiss," she whispered.

My Camila? She had said it in that sexy purr she'd been using since we started. As I stretched out on the bed so that I was propped up on my elbows between her thighs, I said, "I like how that sounds."

"So do I." She tapped her red nail on her clit. "Now, how about you show me what you've learned from all that porn you watch."

I placed my hands on her soft thighs and stared at her swollen pink button. Leaning in, I took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her pussy.

I then blew lightly on her clit, and she moaned, "Don't be a tease!"

I licked my lips and then flicked my tongue out, licking hers. I ran my tongue up through her wet flesh, savoring the taste of the sticky fluid gathering in my mouth. When I reached her clit, I circled it and then gave it a soft kiss.

Mila moaned and jerked her hips, pushing her warm, wet flesh into my face. I worked back down the length of her pussy, enjoying the way her thighs trembled beneath my hands and the soft moans coming from her as I swirled my tongue through her wet lips.

I forced myself to not attack her pussy the way I wanted to and took my time exploring her with my tongue. Mila was whimpering softly, but not telling me to go faster. I pushed my tongue against her and slid down the length of her pussy, shoving it inside her.

"Oh shit!" she groaned as I wiggled my tongue.

I moved my hands between her legs, gently spread her lips, and moved my tongue in and out of her, getting another mouthful of her delicious juices.

"Oh, God, that feels good!" she moaned, causing my cock to again stir. "Please lick my clit! I need to come so bad!"

I eagerly slipped my tongue from inside her and slid it back to the top of her pussy, sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, right there! Hmm just like that, honey," she cooed.

Honey? Again, the way she said it made it just fine with me, and I gently sucked her clit. Mila draped her legs over my shoulders and began sliding her soft feet across my back.

I traced her clit with my tongue in slow circles and she sighed in pleasure, her feet resting on my shoulders. I took turns first licking then sucking her hard pink nub, and Mila moaned and whimpered as I pleasured her.

"You look damn good between my legs, green eyes," she told me. "Damn good."

"It's a damn good place to be," I said around her clit.

"Slip your fingers inside me."

I moved my hand down and gently pushed two fingers inside as she had asked.

"Oh yeah ... Now in and out, nice and easy."

I moaned into her at the sensation of having my fingers inside her. Camila's pussy wasn't just tight, but hot and wet, and the thought that it would be more than my fingers inside her soon had my cock fully hard and pushing into the mattress. Mila moved her hips, rocking them in time with my fingers.

Mila released a long moan as she played with her nipples. Eyes closed and lips parted, she sighed softly each time my fingers pushed into her. Her red nails teasing her nipples had my hips grinding into the bed as I continued to work her clit with my lips and tongue.

"Oh, honey," she purred, "right there, just like that!" She gasped and her hips moved faster, thrusting hard into my fingers. "Suck on it!"

As soon as I started sucking Camila's clit, she began pumping her hips and making sharp little yelping sounds.

"Right there! Oh god, Lauren, a little more! Oh, just a little more!" She emitted a loud squeal and moaned, "Oh, please keep sucking! Please don't stop, baby! Please, please—oh, please!"

That last 'please' turned into a long, loud squeal that caused my cock to jump. As I continued to suck on her clit, Camila bucked her hips wildly, releasing one squeal after another. Her already tight pussy contracted around my thrusting fingers, and as she ground her pussy into my face, she clamped my head with her thighs, pinning me to her quivering flesh. In fact, my cock was throbbing at the sound of her cumming and at the way her pussy was not only squeezing my fingers but also sucking them in as I continued to thrust them into her.

Camila arched her back, pushing her pussy even harder into my face, and cried out so loudly I smiled at the thought the neighbors would probably hear it. Her pussy tightened around my fingers once more. With a soft whimper, Camila's body relaxed and her legs slipped from my shoulders and onto the bed.

"Oh, god, I needed that, Lauren. That was so good!"

Smiling, I gave her clit another kiss and reluctantly lifted my face from her sopping pussy. "You really liked it? I did okay?"

"Can't you tell?" She laughed. "You really think I would fake it?"

"No," I said, feeling pretty proud of myself.

"Lauren?"

"What?"

"Are you hard again?"