Chapter 14

Camila opened her mouth wider and took me deeper. She paused before bobbing her head much faster. Moaning loudly, I lowered my hand to her head. She didn't seem to mind and I let it rest there, feeling her head moving beneath it. Mila made loud, wet slurping sounds as she sucked harder than before, and my legs trembled as she worked her lips along my shaft.

Each time Mila took me deep, she moaned, her eyes closing as she enthusiastically devoured my cock.

"Oh, God." My balls tightened and my cock twitched. "Oh, don't stop. Mila... Camila, please don't stop!"

I was now moaning continuously, my hips thrusting my cock into her mouth. Camila slipped her hand between my legs and rubbed my balls as she took me deep into her mouth again.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled when my cock exploded and for the first time in my life I came from something other than my hand.

Mila made a loud gurgling noise and squealed around my cock as it erupted in her mouth. She continued to suck, and I whimpered as each suck caused a long spurt of cum to squirt into her mouth. Mila was moaning and sucking even faster as if she loved it, and I gasped when she sucked harder, milking every drop from my spurting dick.

"Goddamn!" I gasped, leaning back on my elbows on the bed, fighting to catch my breath. " Mila that was ... wow!"

"Hmmm." Mila removed my cock from her mouth and surprised me yet again by opening wide and showing me her cum-coated tongue. She closed her mouth and after making a show of swallowing, smacked her lips. "A lot better than a banana," she said with a wink.

"Holy shit," I said, grinning at her. "I can't believe you just did that."

"Hey!" She laughed. "That's what friends are for." She kissed the tip of my cock. "Did I do a good job? Did you like your first blow job?"

"I ... I don't think I'll ever forget it."

"I hope not." She looked serious for a moment but then smiled. Walking over to the top of the bed, she sat down and swung her long legs onto it.

I watched as she slowly spread her legs and grabbed the thong, sliding it to the side just enough for me to see the edge of her smooth pink skin.

"Want to see mine?"

"Hell, yeah," I said, kicking my shorts from around my ankles, getting onto the bed on my hands and knees, and crawling up between her legs.

"Oh, that looks good!" she told me. "God, you're sexy!""Thank you. You're"—I laughed—"damn, Camila, where have you been hiding this?"

"It's been right in front of you for a long time, you were too busy looking at everyone else."

I wasn't sure how to reply to that, but Mila didn't seem to be waiting for an answer. Lifting her leg, she asked, "Want my shoes on or off?"

I looked at the hot red stilettos and thought of her keeping them on, but I caught sight of her toes which were now painted red. The thought of having her completely naked outweighed how sexy the shoes were and I smiled. "Off."

"Do the honors," Mila said, placing her heel on my thigh.

I grabbed her ankle and lifted her leg, my eyes fixed on the red patch between her thighs that showed a dark spot in the middle where her pussy was soaking through. Goddamn, she was into this!

Forcing myself to pay attention, I unsnapped the strap around her ankle and slowly slid the shoe off. I stared at the butterfly tattoo and on a whim kissed it.
"Do that again."

I kissed the top of her foot again, and she whispered, "Kiss my toes."

I shrugged. Hell, she had just sucked my cock. The least I could do was kiss her toes.

I gave each of her toes a soft kiss, and she sighed. "I like that."

"You do?"

"Yeah." Wiggling her toes against my lips, she laughed. "I lied when I said I had a boyfriend into feet. I'm the one who likes it."

"Oh." Lifting her other leg, I removed that shoe, this time running my tongue playfully along her toes.

Camila giggled, causing me to smile and suck two of her toes into my mouth.

"Ohh, that's nice!" she purred. "The other guys looked at me like I was nuts."

"Every part of you is sexy," I told her, lifting her leg higher and kissing the sole of her foot.

"Say that again," she said softly. "Camila"—I kissed the top of her foot—"you look amazing."

"So do you, but I've always thought that about you."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah." She reached between her legs and rubbed the wet spot on her thong. "Can't you tell?" She then placed her feet on my thighs and pulled her thong over her hips. "I think I did something very nice for you, and it's time for you to repay the favor."

Mila lifted her legs straight up and. I watched with my mouth watering and my cock dripping as she peeled the thong from her pussy and slid it up her legs.