Chapter 17

Camila frowned. For a moment she looked upset and I thought I'd somehow screwed up, but she quickly smiled and said, "Anything you want, Lauren. I want you to remember this."

"I—"

"So we can move, but I want to finish like this. Is that okay?"

"Sure." I lowered my head and sucked her nipple into my mouth, causing her to moan. "Can we—?"

"I know what you want." She winked. "Sit up."

I forced myself to slide from inside her and sat back on my knees, watching as Mila drew her legs up and rolled over onto her hands and knees.

"Goddamn," I breathed as I took in the sight of Camila from behind.

Her firm ass looked even better pushed up in the air and her slick pink pussy was winking at me from between her soft thighs. Kneeling behind her, I grabbed her hips and placed my cock on the cheek of her ass, admiring how good it looked there.

Camila tossed her head, sending her long brown hair across the smooth skin of her back. "You going to take me or just look at me?"

Take her. The way she said that caused me to push my cock down between her legs and enter her with one long thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Camila cried out. "Damn, that's deep!"

"Sorry." I began to pull out, when she managed to surprise me yet again.

"I didn't say stop! Just said you were deep. Now go ahead and give it to me."

Jesus, she was hot! As I slammed my hard cock into her and listened to her cry out, it hit me that I finally had the answer to my question of whether or not Camila would be a freak.

Holding her hips, I started fucking her with long, hard strokes. Each one ended with her releasing a high-pitched yelp and me moaning softly at how good her pussy felt squeezing my cock, fucking her. That thought stuck in my mind, and I smiled as I continued pumping my hips and slamming my cock into her.

This was even better than I had hoped it would be. Not just sex, but with a girl who sure as hell wasn't shy about it and who was not only damn sexy, but the only person I completely trusted. Mila sounded as if she were enjoying it as well. That opinion was driven home when she started rocking back and forth, shoving her pretty ass back into my driving cock.

"Oh, fuck, this feels good!" Camila moaned. "Damn, I've dreamed of this for months."

I'd been dreaming of it for longer than that, but had anyone told me it would be Camila I would be doing it to I would have laughed. I wasn't laughing now, however. Right now, I was moaning like an idiot, but enjoying every minute of it. I slowed my thrusts, savoring how every inch of my cock felt sliding into her hot pussy.

"Stop."

"I ... am I doing something wrong?"

"Hell, no!" She laughed. "But I want my favorite. Lay on your back."

Camila hadn't steered me wrong so far

And withdrawing my glistening cock from her, I lay on my back. Mila swung her leg over my hips and straddled me. Reaching back, she guided my cock to her pussy and let her weight go. We both moaned as she impaled herself on my cock and started rocking her hips back and forth.
Mila braced her hands on my chest and leaned over, sliding her tits back and forth, her nipples grazing my lips. I stuck my tongue out and Camila sighed as it flicked across her nipples. She stopped moving and placed her nipple in my mouth, lowering herself so I could suck on it.

Camila moaned and then switched, allowing me to tend to her other nipple. She stopped sliding back and forth and worked my cock in and out of her pussy.

Moving faster and harder, Mila slammed herself up and down, and it was my turn to start making whimpering sounds while she rode me like a porn star. She yelped each time my cock buried itself inside her, but she continued to buck wildly on top of me. I was breathing hard and my legs were trembling beneath her as she moved even faster.

"Oh shit," I moaned, "Camila, I—"

"Not yet," she said, immediately slowing down.

I whimpered in frustration as the feeling I was going to come faded, but Camila made up for it. Rocking her hips gently across me, she sat straight up and lifted her arms over her head, making a show of slowly and sensually riding me.

"Look at you," I whispered, staring at her gorgeous tits and slender body as she teased herself across my cock. "Jesus, you look hot."

"Glad you think so," she purred as she cupped her tits and stroked her nipples. "I told you, I'm going to make tonight something you'll never forget."

I put my hands on her hips and began to push and pull, guiding her along my cock. In this position, she was teasing, but I didn't mind. The longer this lasted the better. At this point I was struck with how good she looked as much as with how damn good she felt.

Camila was sweating and her face was flushed and her nipples looked as hard as I felt. Her pink clit was swollen and peeking out from between her lips and her soft sighs were music to my ears.

Camila smiled down at me and said, "How about we go back to where we started?"