I nod, laughning, and start leaving his embrace to walk towards my closet, "Then let's get up, softie. We need to leave soon."

[...]

I take my tank top and shorts off in the closet, absolutely not minding Taehyung in the room. I didn't need to close the door because I knew he wouldn't come here without asking me, because there's a thing called respect in our friendship. Real and genuine respect.

I stand just in my underwear and start searching for the right clothes. As I find something interesting, I take it and bring it to the room.

Taehyung is laying down, focused on his phone, "Tae, give me some help."

He notices me and put the phone down, gazing at me, while I say "Do you think this is comfortable to travel?"

He looks at the clothes in my hands with an "I don't know" face and gets up, looking for something in the room. As he finds it, he comes near me, asking "Do you want to wear my shirt?"

One of his many black, plain t-shirts.

I nod because I love his shirts. They are kinda oversized for me, even though we are almost the same height, and really comfortable. I take it from him and immediately put it on, smiling.

"But now, how about the shorts?", I ask. Taehyung walks into my closet and picks up random shorts, giving them to me, stating "It doesn't really matter what you choose, the shirt will cover it."

I nod and put on the shorts he gave me. Tae takes my hand and start leaving the room... but I remember something, "Oh wait."

I look around for my suitcase and it's not in the room.

"Tae's dad might have taken them downstairs already" - I think.

A chill runs down my spine when I think of Tae's dad getting into the room and seeing we cuddling like that. My head spins.

Tae looks confused at me and I mouth him a "nevermind".

I take my purse and put my phone & my charger in it, looking around to see if I forgot something... And then remember I did, running to my closet.

"What is it, Y/N? Do you need any help?", he asks. I smile and answer, "No, I don't."

Opening my underwear drawer, I take my new black lingerie from out of it, putting it into my purse. I bought it these days and I was feeling confident enough to wear it... what is actually rare. I'm not that confident with my body.

I actually don't know why, but the style of it kinda reminds me of Tae. I guess it's because he told me he likes black underwear once.

"I just forgot something", I say, coming back next to him. He grabs my hand once again, opens the door, asking "Oh... and what is it?"

I shake my head in indifference and say, "My new lingerie set."

Taehyung only nods, pulling me downstairs by the hand.

The first person I see is Taehyung's dad. He smiles at me and I immediately blush, trying to let go of Tae's hand, but he tightens his grip on it.

It's not that Taehyung's dad doesn't know we are usually like this, because he does know, but I still feel kinda uncomfortable... after all, my dad is not here anymore.

Tears gather in my eyes, but I hold them back when getting closer to Mr. Kim. I didn't want him to think something was wrong.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim", I greet him. He looks at our hands together and smiles, messing with my hair. I smile back, "Good morning, Y/N. Are you excited for our trip?"

I nod, very happy about it.

"Both of you are gonna love it! I can't show you the place yet because we want to surprise you", he says. Taehyung's eyes widen and he aska, 'Surprise us? Why?"

Mr. Kim giggles, pecking his son's forehead, and answes with a simple "It is your trip right?"

Both of us nod and Taehyung hugs my waist in a quick move. I bow to Taehyung's dad, and then we walk to the kitchen, unaware of Mr. Kim's knowing eyes watching us.

____________________

Author Section
____________________

Hi, I'm back :)

I don't really know when the next chapter will be uploaded, but it won't take that long, I promise.

Thank you for all of your supporting and kind messages for me, asking me not to give up and keep the story. It means a lot.

See you all soon, right?
Leave your comments below and vote for this chapter in order to help me!

Thank you ♡