One ⋆ F(ate)

Depuis le début

And damn, I know I shouldn't, but I unwittingly smile back... I love his smile so much.

With that, he pulls me even closer, making me cuddle on his chest and pats my hair. Just when I was ready to sleep again, the door opens.

My mom smiles and gets in my room, throwing a pillow at us, "Hey, you two are late! We're leaving in 40 minutes. Tae's parents are already here."

We hear footsteps coming near the room and Mrs. Kim appears next to the doorstep, saying "Get up! We need to leave as soon as possible. You don't want to be late to meet your friends at the beach resort, right?"

I shake my head as a "no" and start moving to get out of Taehyung's embrace, but he pulls me back, "We will be downstairs in a minute, I just need to speak to Y/N real quick!"

Mrs. Kim laughs when she notices her son sleepy face, so she nods. My mom gazes down at us once again, but she eventually gives up on trying to get us out of the bed, pulling Mrs. Kim by her hand to leave the room, "Fine, but you need to get up in 5 minutes and eat breakfast."

Taehyung winks at her, making both our moms laugh, and sweetly says, "We will."

Mrs. Kim pulls my mom out of the room, closing the door. After a few seconds, when we don't hear them anymore, Taehyung looks straight into my eyes with his worried ones.

"What is it?", I ask. His mouth opens and closes a few times, until his hand moves from my waist to my back, caressing it softly as he asks, "You won't leave me alone in the trip, right? I mean- There are other people too"

We were going on a trip together to a beach resort:
Me + my mom, Mrs. Lim.
Taehyung + Mr. and Mrs. Kim.
Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi with their parents.

[A/N: I chose these members because they will have important roles in this story, but I love all members unconditionally and equally)

My mom and Tae's parents agreed to go together and booked a motor home, so we could have some rest... It was a 10-hour-long road trip and we would meet the others right at the beach resort.

Raising one of my eyebrows in confusion, I say "What do you mean? We're going together!". He looks straight into my eyes again, this time whispering, "Well, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi will be there too... and I know you love to spend time with them."

I smile at him, saying "Of course I do, they are cool."

Tae cups my cheek with one of his hands, sighing again, and asks "But don't leave me, right? This is supposed to be our friendship trip!"

A friendship trip is something me and Taehyung have been planning for almost 1 year... We agreed to travel together and do everything with each other.

I smile at his worried expression, noticing once again how much this guy enjoyed being with me, and whisper, "I won't leave you, silly. I bet you're the one who's going to leave me alone! They are best friends with you, not me. The only one I'm close to is Yoongi."

Tae glares at me when I mention I'm close with Yoongi, but, as soon as he notices I'm honestly not leaving him alone, he giggles, " I won't leave you alone, okay?" His lips make their way to my forehead and he pecks it softly.

I smile at the sensation. My heart beats fast, "Kim Taehyung?"

He looks at me again with a questioning look on his face. I smile at him, bringing my hand up to do a little finger heart, saying "I love you."

He holds my hand and smiles at me, whispering back "And I love you."

Tae's other hand reaches for my hair, pats it slowly, looking into my eyes and then frowns, "We're so soft, I'm honestly surprised"