Part 37

Heeeeyyya!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean's POV

I saw Ellie getting knowck out which made US pissed. "Fucker!" We quickly shot the 3 guys and the dude who knocked Ellie out. I put Ellie in my arms and we went upstairs.

We saw in Glenn's room was a beaten up Glenn with Blood coming out his head and another Guy holding Diana captive. Shit!

Guy: Drop your Guns. NOW!! WE WANT THAT GIRL,

Wait, WHAT?!

Jason: We'll put them down until you let her GO.

Guy: Wrong move.

He pointed the Gun at Jason's leg and shot making Jason shout in pain and drop. I took my gun and shot him in the stomach.

Guy: Ahh SHIT!

He let go of Diana and she ran but before she could even get to me, I saw Glenn. Not any other Glenn but an infected one. Glenn held Diana's foot and bit it. DIana screamed making Jason look up.

Jason: I got her.

"What?! You've been shot!"

Jason: Don't worry I can handle her.

She's not that heavy anyway. Jason took Ellie out of my hands. I looked down and saw Glenn eating Diana. I gulped because I didn't want to vomit. I pointed the gun at the Guy..

Ellie's POV

I woke up later on in Jason's Arms. I felt him brought me down on a bench outside. I saw him sat down beside me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked down to see Jason's foot with blood all over it.

"Jason! Are you okay?! What happened?"

Jason: Huh? Oh, This is nothing, i just got shot in the foot but I'll be fine babe.

"you won't be fine Jason."

Jason: I promise I will.

I crossed my arms and gave him a glare. He just gigled. I sighed and took out a medicine pack in my bag.

Jason: I told you I'm Fine

"No your not. I can tell it in your eyes that your not okay" I took out a cotton ball and the thing that cleans the wound.

Jason: But-- Fine,

Jason put up his foot on the bench. Jason took a deep breath and I softly dabbed it. He flinched saying it hurted. "You need to stop squirming"

Jason: I..I know.

I then continue to dab the cotton on his foot and took out a clean cloth and wrapped it around his foot.

Jason: Thanks.

"Where's Sean?"

Jason: Inside. And, I am not letting you go in there.

"What? Why?"

Jason: It's too dangerous.

"Why?"

Jason: The guys inside wants you Ellie. And I'm letting them take you. I love you okay?

"Ohh.." Was all i can say.

We then smelled something burning.. We looked at the house and saw THE HOUSE BURNING!

Jason: oh Shit Sean is still in there!

"We need to go in-" I was cut off by something rattling. We look at the gate to see 10 or 13 Walkers banging on the gate.

"Oh no we need to get out of here!"

Jason: I'll get Sean, You stay here and shoot off the walkers.

Jason ran inside leaving me and the walkers. I took out my gun and pointed. I took a deep breath and started to shoot.

Jason's POV

Once I got inside, Some of the ceilings were falling, Etc. I finally made my way to the second floor. I saw Sean knocked out and the Guy who shot me in the leg STILL alive.

Guy: YOU. All I asked was the GIRL.

"You can't have her. She's Mine"

Guy: Oh really?

I didn't have time for his shit so I took out my Gun and shot him in the head. Making his body fall to the fire. I heard something falling signaling it was time to go. I picked up Sean and finally got out the House.

As i got out, I saw Ellie still shooting. But once she shoots, They keep on coming.

"Ellie! Time to go!"

Ellie: Alright, But where are we going out?!

"We climb out" I felt Sean move so I put him down. "Sean get up! Not time to explain just climb out the fence!"

Sean: Alright, Alright.

Ellie was the first one to climb out, Then Sean. Once they were out I heard Ellie scream.

Ellie: JASON WATCH OUT!

I look back to see a Walker! I look back to the Gate and saw it was already destroyed. I pushed off the walker and quickly climbed out the gate and we ran off.

----------------------------

Heyyy!

So It's Friday and I didn't go to school. Why? Because i was couching like hell last night and I almost puked. I don't actually know why but it did.

it's 10:02 in the morning here in the Philippines and I wonder what my friends are doing..

But anyways.

Leave a comment and PUNCH that VOTE in it's Burning zombie face and see you on the next PART!

Lot's of love and Kisses! :*

-Puga_Chan123