Part 26

Heya! So I hope I cn finish this in Laguna or today :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

"Ellie?"

I tapped her shoulder but then she quickly standed up and pushed me and pointed a gun at Elizabeth.

Eliz: Ellie! Ellie! It's us! Elizabeth and Jason!

I saw hope in her eyes. She lowered the gun. Elizabeth helped me up and Ellie ran to me then gave me a hug.

I hugged back. "Hey It's okay.. Shh"

Elizabeth: Uhm.. Guys, We need to go. Now!

I took the flashlight and found an vent. As Always, Ellie went in first, Then Elizabeth then Me. But ofcourse Me last. And yet the door opened revealing Dr and some guards.

Dr: You..GET HIM!

I heard Ellie yell saying: JASON!

"I'll be fine!"

3 of the guards charged at me and i quickly climbe up the vent. I got in but the y got my feet and dragged me down.

Ahh shit..

They punched my stomach and slapped me. (Nigga you gay)

My vision started to blurr and the last thing I saw was Dr. With a smug look on his face..

Ellie's POV

We got out the Vent and ended up in a storage room. I found my bag and Jason's bag also and took it. Elizabeth took her bag and we stayed there looking for some food. Luckly we found Cookies and Water bottles.

But then I remembered what happened earlier to Jason.

"Shit! They got Jason remember?! Now there after us!'

Elizabeth or Liza had her eyes widen is realization.

Liza: Shit *Swallowing her cookie* Let's go!

We left the room and quietl look around. But then..

Dr:<mic> TEST 1.14 AND 1.13 HAS ESCAPED THERE ROOMS. PLEASE BE INFORMED THEY HAVE ESCAPED. PLEASE FIND THEM AND GIVE THEM TO ME. THANK YOU

"Oh crap." I've been saying Shit alot lately and maybe it's time to say Crap.

We ran to our left because we saw the guards on the right with large Guns.

We were able to escape becuse once we got to the right and entered the first door, We saw jason!

"Jason! Ah Thank-"

Jason: Shhh..

Jason hugged me from behind and cupped my mouth.

We crouched down because the walls on the left was just glass where we saw the guards running. We saw them pass the room we were in.

Ha

once we heared there were no more footsteps, We all sighed in relife and got out the room. I gave Jason hs Bag and we ran off.

We were walking down. Gosh these guard's Suck. No wonder this place got runned. yes, there are so many dead body's here.

"An Elevator!"

That's were we need to go. Were in the 3rd floor and we needed to go to the 1st floor to get the Fock out of here!

We went inside and Liza put in the key and pressed the button that say's 1st.

~

We got to the 1st floor and ran off the elevator. As we looked to our left,

Jason: Jesus, RUN!

We ran to the right and saw the entranceway!

Oh Thankgod! but then we heard the guards shoot and I fell. Why? BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT SHOT ON THE FOCKING LEG! JESUS CHRIST!

I saw Jason and Liza stop. Jason quickly ran to me and took me by putting me in his arms.

We got the opportunity to escape the focking building which was actualy just a normal hospital.

Jason put me down on the soft snow and took a look on my foot.

Jason: Goodthing it wasn't deep..

Jason took out a clean cloth from his bag and something to clean my foot.

Liza: I'm going to walk for a bit.

 And with that, Liza was out of sight. Jason dabbed it lightly on my foot saying it might hurt like shit. But I've encountered worse than this. But it really doesn't hurt. As he was done patching it up, He told me to just put his arms around him. We found Liza and we came to walk.

"Where are we anyway?"

Jason: I don't know.. I think were lost.. *Sigh*

Liza: God Damit. Let's stop for a while.

I noticed Jason wasn't wearing any Jacket or sweater. "Hey, Where's your jacket?"

Jason: Hmm? Oh, I wrapped it around the knob on the room I was in. 

"Are you sure your okay?"

Jason: Yeah. I Am.

I could tell he was lying. Bro, Your BAD at LYING. 

I took out a Large Grey jacket and handed it to Jason. "I know your lying. Take it."

Jason: I told you- "Nope. Just take it. I don't want to see you freezing your ass off."

Jason was about to speak but he just sighed and took the jacket.

FINALLY. GOD THIS KID IS SO CHOOSY.

Minutes passed,

Liza: Hey Guys, I know you need to go find your group if you have one but I need to leave. I still have to find my Group. I hope you Understand.

"We do. Don't worry We understand"

Liza: Thanks

Liza ran until she was out of our sight.

Jason: Well let's get a move on if we wan to find our Group again.

"Yeah. Sure"

And for that, We standed up and walked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey Bichachos!

So Will they find there Group again? Will they find Sean and Andre?

Hahahaha anyways, If you have a Youtube channel, Subscribe to 'gave MC 0708' He's a friends of mine.  He post's Minecraft videos.

What do you think of Elizabeth or Liza for short? Do you think she's nice? Or.. Will she come back in the future parts?? 

But anyways,

Comment 

Vote ^^

Lot's of Love and Kisses! :*

-Puga_Chan123