Part 30

Hey Bichachos~

The laptop I'm using right now just shutteddown unexpectedly. And it didn't save my last progress.

So I'm so pissed but not anymore. I'm going to re-write it now =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously..

I couldn't tell what happened next because I blacked out..

>>>><<<<

Ellie's POV

My eyes started to open.. The light was burning my eyes..

Where Am I?

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I look around and saw, I was in a bedroom sitting on a comfy bed.

Who were the guys who saved me?

Ijumped out of bed and took my bag at the table next to me. I opened it to see my things are still in there. I sighed in relief because I thought I was robbed or whatever.

The door opened revealing..

"J-Jason..? S-Sean..!?"

I am so shocked that the guys who saved me was actually them!

Sean: Hey babe

Jason: Shut up Sean.

Sean: Is it bad to call her that?

Jason hesitated and said "Mehh Probably not"

I noticed they were holding a tray of food.

"Where did you get that?"

Jason: A Deer and a Rabbit. C'mon, We can talk after we eat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As we were done eating,

Jason: What happened when we were gone back at the cabin?

"Well, You left you a note right? I didn't do much when you guys were gone, It was just boring without you. But I took a nap and those guys who took the cabin woke me up. I hid until they were done checking the cabin and I sneaked out. How about you? What happened when you were hunting?"

Sean: We got a rabbit that time but not a deer. We got back at the cabin, We entered inside but there were guys in it. We asked if they saw any girl inside the cabin and they said no,Jason got really pissed off that he killed one.

I gasped. Jason killed one of them?!

Jason: Yeah I did, You know how Protective I am ;)

-_-

Sean: Anyways, We didn't have any choice but to kill them. We left the Cabin and searched for you.

"Ohh.. Well.. *Checking watch* It's 11 and I need sleep.." 

Sean: Yeah your right,.

We said our goodnights and slept.

>>>><<<<<

I woke up and checked my watch because I saw it was still dark.

It was 4am.

Wow, I'm early.

I took my flashlight and went downstairs quietly. I opened the lights in the living room and opened the T.V

Yes, They have electricity. Maybe it's just the generator. 

I took the blanket on the table and wrap it around me while I watch T.v. But then I felt another presence in the room. I look around and nothing. I payed attention back at watching Adventure Time but then someone whispered to me saying:

"Your up early"

I jumped and look back. i saw Jason laughing. "You focking dick! You scared me"

Jason: *Laughing* I'm just really awesome.

Jason sat next to me and took the blanket and wrap it around him too. "It's cold huh?"

Jason: You tell me. So you watch Adventure Time?

"Yes. I like Jake. He's cute"

Jason: Do you think I'm cute?

"no. I'm just kidding maybe yes..?"

Jason: Wow. 

I then shivered. It's sooo cold today..

But then Jason said randomly: "Why not sit on my lap and let me cover you?"

I blushed. "What?" I asked weirdly.

Jason: I noticed your so cold. C'mon, It won't hurt.

We were both doing an indian sit not the normal sit. 

"But-" I didn't even finish my sentence Jason brought me up and put me to his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I really look like a tomatoe right now..

Jason: You fit right in my arms. Your so small..

Is that a compliment or..?

I stayed quiet. I really look like a potato that is color red. 

"Your so warm. Why even wrap a blanket around you? " I promise. Why would he even wrap a blanket around him if he's warm?

Jason: So I can hug you <3

Oh God..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bichachos!

Do you think Jason likes Ellie? =3

I hope so ;)

SO right now It's monday and we don't have any classes today so that gave me an idea to update :)

anyways,

Comment ^^

Vote ^^ 

Lot's of Love and Kisses :*

-Puga_Chan123