Part 23

Heya~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Dawn<

Ellie's POV

At Dawn, We were looting the place before we leave. Everyone was sad. We lost Shaun. I hope we won't lose anyone anymore..

Lily: IS EVERYBODY READY?

There were some 'yes' 'yeah' and 'yep'.

Gerald: Alright move out! 

Good thing they have 3 vehicles. I went in the Van with Sean, Andre, Jason, Lily, Diana and Heather.

Note: Diana's mother is Heather. There father was killed in a accident.

Sean and Andre was playing with Diana and Lily and Heather were both talking leaving me and Jason silent. But he decided to break it.

Jason: A lot of shit happened huh?

"Yeah.. I don't even know what will happen next.."

Jason: Yeah.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later on, We stopped because we saw snow. And we knew, It was turning cold and it might have the chance to make the walkers slow but makes it hard to find warmth for us.

There's a bad side, and a Good side.

We stopped at a hotel for a moment to loot of maybe stay there for a while. Everyone was getting ready except for Me, Sean, Andre, Jason and Diana.

Yes, We were going to look out for Diana.

RIght now I'm talking to Diana while those three was talking about League of Legends or whatever they were talking about.

Diana: How old are you Ellie?

"I'm 14. You?"

Diana: I'm 8! I love playing dolls! I even named her Loven! Because she looks Lovely. How about you? What did you name your doll?

"I used to have one. I named it Jessica. I actually kinda miss her. Her red hair with black eyes and her cute smile" Ahhh I remember those days.

Diana: Mine has Blonde hair! Mommy gave it to me when I turned 6.. DO you think they will be okay in there?

"I think so. There adults and big. They can handle themselves."

Diana: I hope mommy is okay.

"I'm sure she i-" I was cuttoff by someone shouting. Named Jason.

Jason: FUCK YOU SEAN! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. *Walks out the Van*

Ugh Boys..

"Jason!" I shouted his name but he continued to walk.

"What the hell did you do?!" I asked Sean.

Sean didn't spoke a word. He just ignored me. 

Bitch..

"Andre, Look out for Diana. I'll find Jason"

Andre: But-! Fine.

Before he could say But- I left the van and looked for Jason.

"JASON!"

No Response.

"JASON!"

No Response.

"JASON!"

Still No Response.

But finally I found Jason!

I ran to him and practically yelled.

"Jason! What the Hell do you think your doing?! You could've get yourslef killed!"

Jason didn't respond. Oh God What  the hell did you do Sean?!

But Jason turned around to say something but instead he said..

"ELLIE LOOK OUT!"

I was knocked out and All I remembered was Jason's voice and seeing Jason's body lying down with blurry vision.

Then I blacked out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHH CLIFFHANGER 

Heya Bichachos!

LAST NIGHT I WAS SO HAPPY! :D I ACTUALLY GOT TO CHAT WITH MY CRUSH! YIEEEEE

But the bad part was he told me he was sleepy and didn't have time to talk. But he said we will talk today (Saturday) And yeah were chatting :D

But I'm back here at Laguna. I wasn't suppose to go home because Mom has a test today at School. Not sure where.

But anyways.

Leave a comment if you like it and if you want to suggest anything and leave a Vote too!

Lot's of Love and Kisses! :*

-Puga_Chan123

WHERE TO FIND ME:

Twitter: @JashaChenes123

IG: AshleyBerroya14