5

At Mama 2019

You and and Blackpink are finding your seats,you saw NCT and went there because you were going to sit with them.

You went to them and bowed "Hi!"you said to them, you were going to sit beside Jennie and lisa but rosé took the seat.

You glared at rosé and she smiled at you.You sitted beside Winwin and Lisa."Sicheng!!" You said to him while hugging him.You are bestfriends with him since childhood.

"WINY/N!!!!" Fans shouted from afar."Long time no see!" Winwin broke the hug. "AIsh thOse fAns" you said to him and facepalmed.You guys laughed.

"lets take a selca!" Sicheng said."Sure!!".He gets his phone from his pocket and opened it.You saw his wallpaper is you."Winwin-ah" you said while covering you face.

"OMG!" Lisa shouted while looking at Winwin's wallpaper on his phone."Ship!"Ten shouted.then You and Winwin taked a selfie together.

(Example your lisa in this pic.)

Fans were screaming loudly while chanting 'WinY/N is life',you and winwin chuckled because of the behavior of the fans

Fans were screaming loudly while chanting 'WinY/N is life',you and winwin chuckled because of the behavior of the fans.You and Winwin were blushing A L O T.

"Unniee!!" You said to Lisa while glaring at her.
"Ne?" Jisoo said while laughing.You glared at her."Winwin-ah why is you wallpaper me?" You said while pouting,"Long story" he said while chuckling.

You opened your phone and you remembered you forgot to change your wallpaper,you immediately closed it.
(Btw this was your Wallpaper)

"Unnie i'll go to the bathroom i'll be right back!" You said to Lisa

"Unnie i'll go to the bathroom i'll be right back!" You said to Lisa.You went to the bathroom to change your wallpaper to A black background then you went back to your seat.

"Sicheng can we take a selca on my phone also?" You asked him."suree.",you got your phone out and opened it."frick i thought i changed my wallpaper" you said while hearing him chuckle "Just don't mind that" you said.

You and Winwin took a selca again but on your phone.

"Thankss!" You said to winwin."Your welcomee!" He said to you.Mama 2019 just started now other members of blackpink and NCT doesn't know that me and Winwin will do a collab.

You and Sicheng are going to the stage next so you told your unnie's that you'll need to talk to pdnim, same to what Sicheng said.

"Okay,for today we have a special performance!No one knew they will perform!" The Mc said."Today may we welcome Dong Sicheng and Min Y/N! They will perform a dance Say you won't let go by James Arthur!"

It starting you feel anxious but exited..You smiled to Sicheng.

(Only the first one:>)

Fans were screaming loudly you and Winwin Bowed and laughed because The Fans,Blackpink and NCT's reactions.The MC gave you mics to speak."Blinks" you said to them."NCTzens!" Sicheng said."Did you enjoy?" You asked them."NEE!" They shouted yes."So..Y/N and Sicheng are you guys dating?" Sa MC said you guys blushed without knowing."No we are just friends." You smiled to them. "Best friends." Sicheng said and you chuckled.

The Mama 2019 Ended. Blackpink said goodbye's to NCT and other groups.You went to find Sicheng."Winwin!" You shouted from a distance."Oh Y/n! Congratss!" He said while smiling.

"Congrats too!" You said to him.suddenly Sicheng pulled you to a hug and said "Y/N i love you."..You looked to him and smiled."I lov-" he cut your words by a kiss.you heard Fans screaming.Sicheng broke the kiss."Im sorry" he hugged you and burry his head to your neck. "Its okayy!Byee see you soon" you said to him while smiling.

"Y/n~" your unnies said."What?" You said to them while chuckling."lets talk when were back at the dorm" you said to them.