Chapter 2

"Where have you guys been?" my dad asked. "A cop pulled us over cause I didn't have a helmet" I replied. He looked at Cassy with questioning eyes, I wonder why? I shook it off and unloaded my stuff from the truck.

After a few hours of unpacking, I decided to take a break and look around the land, since I hadn't been here for a while. I walked outside and took a deep breath, man I miss the clean, woodsy air. I started walking thinking about old memories when my life was actually normal. I look around and saw a building I never saw before, and me being curious I just have to look inside, and let's just say what I saw in there is not what I was thinking. Inside was a huge gym with anything and everything, it even had a boxing ring! I walk around and a button caught my eyes, if I was just sweeping then I would have never seen it.

I press the button and a secret door open, I walk in and what I saw was better than the gym, it was a shooting range, with many types of guns, knives, even bows, and arrows. I smiled and ran back out making sure I shut the door, I ran straight to my room, I picked up boxes and a suitcase full of my weapons. When I was close to the door dad stopped me "where are you going? It's almost dark, plus you should get ready for school tomorrow" "Don't worry, I'll be quick, I just found something amazing" I said quickly, trying to to get back. My dad looked at me with amusement and said go

Cassy POV

"Cassy come here" I heard dad yell. I ran to the living and sat down all ready to know what he wants to talk about. " That cop-" "Yes he was a rogue, he probably got my scent, I think he knows who Claire is," I said interrupting him. "Maybe it wasn't a good idea leaving the old house"

" Dad you told me yourself, coming here is the best thing we can do, with your friends in the pack, and your position in the pack.... They promise you that if you need anything they will protect us" I said with weary in my voice. "Well, that was before I went against the pack and left, the only reason why we got this house was that it is far away from the pack. Not a lot of people come this way".

"Yes dad I know, but if what you say about the old alpha then we should be safe" " But I don't know about this new young alpha". I shook my head knowingly, this new alpha has a reputation of not letting rogues stay long in his pack, luckily I hadn't changed in a wolf, thanks to my dad and his extreme measure of doing so, one word. Silver. It hurts like hell but luckily after a lot of years ingesting it, it just stings a little bit.

And Claire still doesn't know about any, and she can't know. "Claire's coming" at that point the door open, with Claire coming through. "So I was thinking, takeout since it's too late to cook". We agree and an hour later we ate. Then we went to bed, my mind still on that rogue and that alpha.