Chapter 12

Hi my lovely readers!! Im sooooo sorry, feel like I keep saying this to you guys but I will try to be better.

Thank you all so much for the congratulations on my wedding, it was such a beautiful day, never thought I would be 22 and married haha. (I wanted to share a pic of my wedding with you guys but cant work out how to get it from my computer to on to this story, so private message me if you guys know)

I have had some medical issues where I needed surgery but the problems are still on going so thats mostly the reason that I havent updated, its been a really tough time, but I will try to keep writting =)

Love you guys

Amy XxX

The wedding day had arrived, after spending the night in separate places Lucca was more than ready to see his very soon to be wife. He had been dragged out of the house the night before by his brother for a impromptu stags night that consisted of the two of them and their father drinking whiskey at his parents house before heading to bed around midnight, while Eve stayed at their house with her brother because the last thing he was willing to do was leave her all alone in their home in case she passed out again. He had recieved a text message from her this morning saying how excited she was, Lucca was so relieved that she was ok with this marriage but more than that was actually excited to be going through with it, the last thing he wanted was to get to this point and to still feel like the only reason that she was there was because he was forcing her to be.

As he walked up to stand in front of the minister to wait for Eve to arrive, he realized just how right he was about his mother not being able to contain herself to only immediate family, there were family friends, cousins, business associates, but atleast there only seemed to be about thirty or forty people, he had been expecting her to have invited a lot more. The music starting drew his attention straight away, feeling a hand resting on his shoulder he turned to see his brother standing there, with that one gesture Lucca knew that Ant was offering his congratulations, support and most importantly his love. Lucca knew that he was extremely lucky to have the amazing family that he did.

Lucca turned his head back around to face everyone just as Eve began her walk towards him, with Sam escorting her down the aisle she took his breath away, she looked radiant in her gown with the biggest smile on her face, just like that every doubt he had ever had about forcing her into this melted away as his eyes locked with hers, Lucca couldn't take his eyes off her.

In what seemed like minutes but had to have been longer, Lucca heard the minister announce them husband and wife, saying he could now kiss his bride, good luck stopping him Lucca told himself before pulling Eve towards him gently, lowering her backwards over his arm and kissing her, making sure she felt it all the way to her knees all the while hearing cheers erupting in the background. Without a doubt Lucca knew this would be the best day of his life, now he just had to find the right time to admit to Eve that he was head over heels madly in love with her, and hope like all hell that she felt the same way back because he didn't know what he would do if she didn't.

The two of them were lucky that Lucca's parents had sorted everything at De Matteo Enterprises to be covered so that the two of them could head off on there honeymoon in the Maldives for four days of tropical paradise away from everyone else. As they boarded Lucca's family jet they buckled themselves in whilst waiting for take off so the two of them could head to the bedroom at the back of the plane to get some much needed alone time finally.

"I missed you so much last night baby" Lucca whispered into Eve's ear as the flight attendant was making her final checks of the cabin.

"I missed you to" Eve replied

"At least now we wont be separated again, I have made sure that either Ant or someone else will be covering all meetings that are out of state from now until after the baby is born, I don't want to risk leaving you alone, I know you keep telling me that I am over reacting and all but it would just make me feel so much better knowing that you aren't alone baby, and plus I don't want to go to sleep without you sprawled all over me" Lucca chuckled at her outraged expression

"Excuse me? I do not sprawl all over you, you pull me into you thank you very much" Eve exclaimed

"Whatever you say my love whatever you say"

Before long the two of them were lying naked on the master bed after having made love with each other as soon as they were allowed out of there seats, falling asleep in one anothers arms neither woke again until the knock at the door sounded letting them know that they were needed back in there seats for landing.

After the plane had landed and they made their way to the driver waiting to take them to the resort where they were staying all Eve could do was stare out the window at the amazing views that she could see, she didn't think she would ever see anything as beautiful until they arrived at there room and it turned out to be a bungalow sitting over the ocean with glass patches throughout so they could look down and see the fish swimming below them, even feed them, as well as a massive deck out the front so they could watch the sunset or dive straight off and into the ocean for a swim. Looking into the bedroom Eve couldn't believe her eyes, there were candles and rose petals everywhere making the room glow. She quickly turned to Lucca and threw her arms around him.

"Oh my god Lucca this is breathtaking, did you organize this?"

"Of course baby, I wanted the perfect setting to tell you something important, and this was what I thought would be something that you would always remember"

Eve felt nervous, not having any idea what Lucca was thinking about, she knew it had to be something good otherwise he wouldn't have gone to all this effort.

"Eve, you are single handily the most beautiful, smart, all round amazing woman that had ever come into my life, you are giving me the most precious gift in the world be growing our little jelly bean inside you, but more than anything I wanted to tell you that I have fallen totally and completely in love with you" Lucca looked into Eve's eyes the whole time that he was speaking, trying his hardest to show her that what he said had come straight from his heart.

"Lucca, Hunny, are you sure? I just mean that its not just because of the wedding and the baby?" Eve's eyes were slowly filling with tears, both of complete joy that the man of her dreams had announced his love for her as well as tears of complete worry that he might take it back.

"Of course I mean it baby, I have never lied to you and I am not about to start now, I will understand fully if you cant return the feelings, I just had to tell you how I was feelings, and in the most romantic way I could think of instead of just blurting it out. I love you Eve, forever and always, please please don't ever doubt that." Lucca said this with such certainty and passion that Eve could do nothing but say what she was feeling.

"I love you to Lucca, more then you will ever know"

Sorry its short guys, better than nothing thought right??

PS: Hasnt been edited =)

XxX