"She hasn't watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yet? I made you watch that when you were ten and you still love that movie. Danielle, you better hurry and watch that movie before I faint due to shock." She exaggerated her reply and I laughed.

"I'm taking her right now, mum." He ran and pulled me into his room and shouted so to his mother and I laughed all the while.

His room was light blue in color. I figured he too didn't like the color white. There were again pictures of him with his mother framed on his table. He was quite messy. This was quite evident looking at his bed and his chair that was covered entirely with clothes. The sofa in front of his television was a complete opposite to the entire scenario. The sofa was made of leather and had a hand stand in between. It was extremely clean and the perfect one to watch a movie with another person. I just gawked at all the costly appliances and goods he had in his room.

"I love your room excluding the fact of it being extremely messy." He laughed. He just looked too cute. So cute that I desired to ruffle his hair.

"You can ruffle my hair." He laughed again hard as he said. I turned red realising that what I just thought had rolled out of my mouth.

He put in the Charlie and The Chocolate Factory Compact Disk and switched the television on as the CD was being read. He walked back and sat on the sofa gesturing to me to sit next to him. I sat next to him keeping a considerable amount of distance between us.

The movie started rolling and I could see that Luke watched the movie with great attention even though this might be the umpteenth time he might be watching the same movie. He managed to look good even in track pants and a t-shirt and if I walked out of a room wearing so and so, the fashion police would put me behind the bars.

"Stop checking me out and watch this splendid movie." Luke grabbed my attention by his comment. I blushed, did not bother to reply and just turned my head to face the television. I could feel Luke smile and I naturally smiled. I'd check that guy out every second if it was in such a condition where he would glorify the world with his oh-so-magnificent smile.

Luke was true to his words. He had promised me that the movie he would make me watch would be as he called it 'Danielle-worthy'. The movie was in fact, splendid. Johnny Depp gave a whole new soul to the character of Willy Wonka. The entire movie was just totally worth watching. As the movie ended, Luke turned towards me. His eyes had lit up which I presumed was because of the movie. If he was to be represented in a comical figure, I swear his eyes would have these star shape figures to show his joy.

"So...How was the movie?" He asked.

"It was sure Danielle-worthy." I replied.

"How have you not watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory?" He raised his eyebrows, put his hand over his chest and pretended to be shocked. I laughed at his extremely funny reaction.

"I was more into story books in my childhood. There isn't much of a change yet."

"Books?" He asked which sounded more like a statement. "What kind?"

"I love the typical cliché romance where the boy and the girl meet and they fall in love. It's just perfect." I imagined of all the cliché books I've read. How unimaginably sweet it is!

"It never happens. They beat reality. Put in expectations." He retorted.

"Isn't that the best part of it, Luke? You live in such a world. You hope for such a guy or girl to be the one in your life." I told.

"You hope?"

"I hope." I looked at him and he looked at me, silently. We stood like that for a minute or two. He broke the silence by asking if I wanted something to drink.

"A cup of water would be great." He nodded and left the room to get a cup of water.

I got up from the sofa and walked around till a certain photo framed grabbed my attention. It was a picture of Luke and a girl. The girl was being carried by Luke on his back and both of them looked extremely happy. The entire picture gave an aura of happiness. I didn't know why but suddenly, jealousy kicked in. I wondered who this girl could be. His girlfriend?

"Here's the cup of water you asked for." I quickly turned, put on the biggest smile and took the cup from his hand.

"Thank you." I told him after I gulped down the water.

"Who's this girl?" I asked hesitantly picking up the frame from his table and pointing at the girl.

"She's none of your business." He spoke for the very first time rudely towards me.I was taken aback. Moving actually backwards, I placed the frame in the exact position.

I looked towards the floor, moving my legs from left to right, I apologised, "Sorry."

"It's alright. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have..." He too apologised.

"I know. It's alright." I mumbled.

"So what's the latest cliché romance book you've read?" He asked me breaking the awkward tension.

"The latest cliché romance book I've read," I looked at Luke with great happiness and sat down on the sofa once again, "is The Fault In Our Stars. The John Green one. You know it?"

"I don't read Romance books." He laughed and sat next to me. "So how am I supposed to know that book?"

"Oh My Holy God!" I screamed as Luke laughed. "How have you not read The Fault In Our Stars?"

"I just haven't." Luke rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his hair there. He looked so hot!

"Wait..." I dug my handbag to find my precious copy of The Fault In Our Stars. Finding it, I pulled it out and handed it to Luke.

"Here my son, take this and leave in peace. This is my soul. You must be careful with it. Tear it and I'll break your bones. Caution. There might be extreme hotchpotch of emotion mainly of joy and sorrow." I semi-shouted in a priestly voice. Luke laughed so hard that tears started rolling down from his eyes.

That's when my phone chirped for a second. I picked it from my pocket to see who messaged me.

Mum: You better hurry, young woman. It's five already. Stay safe. xoxo

"It's my mum. She texted me to come back home. I better get going. Read the sacred book. Call me as soon as you're finished the book." I winked and got up from the sofa.

"I don't have your number but-" I broke him midway before he could complete.

"You'll know where to find it if you knew me very shortly by this very little time." I grinned and walked away. Luke followed me.

I waved a goodbye to Ms. Fletcher and walked out the house. Luke smiled at my comment and said that he'd take it as a challenge. I mentally shook my head. Oh God! Dude, just open the book. It's in there alright.

"Bye Fletcher."

"Bye Amor." I walked down the road as I imagined about all the very wild things. I imagined about Luke and I. I imagined about no cancer.

To be honest, when you imagine a world, it was sure way better than reality and I imagined mine with Luke Fletcher.