19 - damaged

LEO's POV:

"Where do you think you're going?" dad asked as I put on my shoes in the hallway.

"I'm meeting Gary." I told him.

"And who is this person I've never heard of before?" dad questioned with raised eyebrows.
I tried to escape his curious gaze as I put on my jacket.

"He's a friend." I explained and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." dad muttered and lifted a warning finger toward me.

"Or what?" I hissed back, immediately regretting myself as dad came running forward. I squeezed my eyes shut as he grabbed my head and pressed my cheek against the wall behind me. The air was pulled out of my lungs and I tried to slow down my panicked breathing.

"Don't you ever disrespect me like that again." dad roared. "Hey! Look at me when I talk to you!"
I swallowed and slowly opened my eyes, looking at him though the corner of my eyes. His face was twisted in anger and I shivered as he leaned his face closer to mine. I could smell the alcohol from his stinking breath.

"Is that understood?!" dad snapped.

"Y-Yes." I cracked out.

"What is understood?!" dad yelled and pounded my head against the wall, making me moan in pain.

Tears threatened to fall from my soaked eyes and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Look at me when you talk!" dad demanded.

"I-I won't d-disrespect-" I began but lost the words as dad pounded my head against the wall again, this time even harder.

"S-stop!" I tried to yell, but the words only came out as a whisper.

Dad raises his eyebrows questionably, waiting for me to say the words.
"I won't disrespect you again." I choked out.
Dad let go of me and I stared after him as he walked into the kitchen. I touched the side of my head and groaned in pain. Fuck.

With my hands balled and eyebrows furrowed I hurried out of the house and out in the darkness. My face was burning hot and it felt like I was about to explode at any moment.

I wondered what Jackie was doing right now? Maybe she was sleeping with fucking Winston? I didn't care about the two of them anymore. Winston could fuck her all he wanted. He was gonna' brake her heart one day and Jackie would regret ever leaving me.

I was about to walk over the road as a fast car drove by.
"Hey! Slow down you fuckhead!" I yelled and showed them my middle finger. The car came to a dead stop only a few feet away from me.

"Fuck you!" I heard the guy inside yell. I stood still, expecting the driver to come out and try to fight me.
Suddenly someone pounded on the window to the rear seat. I narrowed my eyes and tried to see through the dark window.

The car began rolling again and right before it had disappeared I got a view over the person inside the car. The one who had been pounding on the mirror.

Jackie.

Sorry for not updating in a looooong while😐but now it's summer holiday so I'm gonna' try to update more now!