"Mujhse dosti karogi"

Sachin completed 100 centuries in international cricket. Crickians threw party to celebrate this beautiful day which brought them their little prince.

Sachin invited the malhotra's also.

It was a beautiful party set up by his brothers. The arrangements made were fantastic and impressed everyone.

Big cricket celebrities felicitated Sachin. Celebration was on going but Malhotra's didn't reach yet. This made Mahi and Virat a bit restless.
Both of their eyes were stuck on the door waiting for Sakshi and Anushka.
Sushma went to them and said " Bhai Sanam ka abhi phone Aya tha and use kaha ki they are not coming. Sakshi di is not well and...."
On hearing this Mahi Didi even let her finish her.
"What ? Sakshi is not well. What happen. Kya kaha Sanam ne. I think I'll go. Aise kaise she is not well. I'll go and check her. Pagal ladki dhyaan nahi rakhti apna "

Sushma was enjoying this and so was yuvi , hazel , suresh , Priyanka , jaddu , Riva , Rohit , mithali , harmanpreet , Jassi and Harry .

"Oh sorry sorry Bhai it's not Sakshi , her name slipped out of my mouth. He said Anushka . Anu is not well "

It was virat's turn to react " Kya ? Are you sure ? Meine kaha tha use mahi Bhai ki abhi abhi hospital se discharge hai dhyaan rakhna . Acche se Khana but Meri baat sunti hi nahi hai. You guys carry on main jakar dekhta hi use. " Virat turned to go
And everyone burst out laughing except mahi and Virat who had no idea of why were they laughing in such serious topic.
It was when the Malhotra's entered.

Mahi and Virat couldn't blink their eyes looking at Sakshi and Anushka.
They were looking heavenly beautiful.

"Hi mahi" Sakshi waved in front of Mahi to gain his attention who was zoned out due to her .

"Ohh.... Hi Sakshi" He took her in a side hug.

Mahi nudged virat. Virat smiled awkwardly and hugged Anushka.
All of them moved inside as it was time for programme.

Rohit was getting with all the speeches. He took Yuzi and went to wander around.

"Arey Rohit Bhai " yuzi said.
"Bol yuzi " Rohit replied.
"Dekho Sachin bhaiya se lekar virat Bhai Tak sab set ho gae  , apka Kya hoga janabe aali " He said doing action in last line.

"Yuzi Tere Rohit Bhai ke liye toh pata nahi ladki bani bhi hai yai , bhagwaan bhul hi Gary hai. Bhagwaan ne Socha hoga masoom sa ladka hai kyu bekaar mein fasana hai isko " They laughed out loud.

Rohit saw Ritika going inside the room in a hurry.

"Yuzi tu ja Harry ke paas mein ata hu." He said still looking at the way where she had gone.

He moved towards the room. He slightly pushed the door and it was open. He peeped inside to see.
What he saw made him laugh.
She was drinking alcohol hiding it from everyone. Hearing his laugh she turned around and her face spoke how much scared she was.
What if he reveal this to everyone.

"You.... You. What are you doing here ?" She said hesitatingly.

"Spying on you (chuckled) ." He said moving inside.

"What ? Are you really spying on me "
She asked.

"No yaar. I saw you coming inside in a hurry. So I thought you might be in some problem and may require my help. That's why. " He said smiling.

"Oh. Thanks" she responded with a smile too.

"Ek baat Bata why are you drinking like this. Sabke saamne Kyu nahi " He asked.

" Because I can't drink in front of my family. You know according to them I'm the most innocent and nice person. I'm perfect for them. From my childhood I was intelligent so everyone treated me like a perfectionist . They think I don't have any bad habits or wishes." She said lost in her thoughts.

"So what is the problem in it. Mujhe to sab useless hi samajhte hai (he laughs) . Its good sab tumko perfect samajhte hai. And...." He said casually.

She didn't let him finish his talk.

"No. It's not at all good. I feel suffocated . All of their expectations scares me. I mean even I want to have fun with my friends. Sometimes even I want to get drunk. But I can't do it I'm front of them. "

"Arey you want to get drunk. What's a big deal you tell me what you like rum , whiskey , beer or vodka. I'll arrange it for you. " He said winking at her.

"Really" she jumped like a child.

"Yeah. I mean friend ke liye itna toh Kar hi sakta hai , Rohit." He said

"Hum friends kab bane ? " She asked .

"Kyu ? Aren't we friends. Tumne itna kuch share Kiya mere saath. I'm ready to make you happy like a friend." He said

"Okay Mr. Rohit we are friend ." She forwarded her hand for a shake .

----
After few days
Sachin , Mahi , Yuvi and Suresh went for trilateral tournament between India , Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

It was selection day for Rohit and Virat.
It was 7 in the morning, Virat and Rohit were having breakfast when Anushka came in.
She wished virat morning with a sort kiss on his cheeks. This act of her made virat blush. He knew it will be a good day as she wished him.

"Ahem ahem. Bhabhi mein yahi ho. Oh sorry Anuska." Rohit teased applying butter on bread .

"It's Anushka ." She said.

"Ha vahi toh kaha. Anuska " he laughed and ran with bread still on his bread as Anushka chased him.

He hit someone and both of them fell down on the floor.
(Guess who)
****
What happen to the bread ?

ROHIKA LOVE STORY IN MAKING