Untitled 😅

I'm in confusion for the title of this chapter... Someone please suggest 😊😅

💫Happy reading 💫

Next day in morning sunshine peeped into the window disturbing peaceful sleep of Virat's baby sister , Sushma who had her lips twitched into a curve in sleep. Today is a special day for her.

As soon as her phone beeped she woke up in a jerk. She checked her phone and her smile widened. Yes it was message from Sanam.

" Be ready sushma... For special evening." He messaged.

She was hell happy and started dancing on her bed when Rohit entered.

" Sushma I was thinki... " He stopped looking her dancing madly on bed.

He started jumping along with her without knowing the reason of her happiness.

"Woah sushma Kya ho Gaya "
He said while jumping.

"I'm happy Bhai " she replied with widest smile.

"Oh ha... Get ready mitu and Harry are already down having breakfast."

"What are you talking ro" she stood still holding his hands to balance herself.

"Oh God this girl... Don't you remember you are going for series camp."

"Oh shit ro I almost forgot that I have been selected in the team and today we are leaving " palmed her forehead.

"If you weren't happy for this toh what else ?" He asked.

She bit her lips realizing what she said.

" Ahh nothing Ro you go... I have to get ready and pack my bags." She said avoiding the eye contact.

"Okay come fast... Everybody is hell excited for you 3". He left.

"Shit shit shit how did I forget this... Now what should I do... Ek taraf Sanam and ek taraf my carrier. Agar Aaj Sanam se milne nahi gai to vo bura maan jaega and if I missed the camp toh mere carrier ko effect hoga " she held her head.

At sanam's house

He came from his morning rehearsals murmuring song and moved to freezer and pulled up a water bottle and drank water. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and he smiled.

"Anu di , Good morning " hugged her.

"Good morning Sanam... Kya baat Hai aaj Mera Bhai kuch zyaada hi happy Hai.. ha " she asked mischievously.

"Aah... Nothing like that di... Come let's sit and talk... Kitne din ho gaye we haven't talked. " He dragged her to living room.

"Ha Sanam true... We haven't talked properly... After mom dad left us we haven't even seen each other properly.... we don't know what's going on in our lives. Sakshi di is busy in her job at Boston, me at delhi for my assignment and you people here Ritsy for her studies and you two in music. " She said with watery eyes.

He side hugged her " Shh... Di don't cry please.... You don't look good like that. Aur Waise bhi sirf a year than we are shifting to London so there we all will be together. Haina ?"

"Yes baby brother... Bohot bada ho Gaya Hai " pulled his cheeks.

"Oh... You are just a year elder to me... So don't call me a baby " he said and pouted.

"Aww... Sanam chal bata what's it... Tu itna khush Hai... Don't hide it from me "

"Ac... actually di Aaj imgoingtoproposesomeone" he said in a go leaving Anushka dumb.

"What are saying Sanam aaram se bol" she said.

He took a deep breath "okay... Di today I'm going to propose someone... Going confess my love for her." He said looked down waiting for Anushka's reaction.

"What??? Like really... Oh my God Sanam... So happy for you.... All the best... But bata to sahi who is that luck girl ?" She asked with a big smile.

"Sushma... Sister of Sachin Tendulkar."

"Oh wow... Where did you meet her ?"
Anushka asked.

"In a party... Actually she is a good friend of Reeva... So she introduced her to us... Me and Samar. " He answered.

Anushka's phone rang.

"Okay great... Have a beautiful day with her... Bye "

"Thank you... Bye "

Aunshka's POV

After I finished my call I was thinking about Sanam .... He told me about sushma... How much he loves her... And today he was going to confess his love to her... I'm so happy for my brother... I just hope everything goes well.

In sushma's room

She got ready and was going to message him when Reeva came and hugged her.

"Chal sushma everyone is waiting for you." She dragged her without allowing her to complete her incomplete work. The message.

Later on she wasn't able to do it... She got busy in talking and packing stuff with Mithali, Harry and Reeva.

Vote and comment please...
Thank you for the support till now and please continue.... 🙏