Jab yuvi met Hazel 💑(1)

Everybody were tired and sleepy... So after about an hour of creating chaose and problems on the flight all slept.

Hazel and Yuvi sat together.
Hazel slept on his shoulder with her golden flicks messing up with her pink cheeks.
Yuvi tucked her flicks behind the ears and smiled.
He placed his head on her and slept.💤

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Yuvi's POV
"Oouch", the girl passing by the court cried in pain when my basketball hit her when I was playing with the girls basketball team. ( Unintentionally 😐)
(In mind) "She is beautiful. Not like those cheap girls on magazine but a girl with spark in her eyes, a girl with confidence. One can see passion for basketball flowing through her eyes."
Wait ! Why am I thinking like this.

I rushed to her and apologized.
Are you blind ? And who are you ? I haven't seen you here before ? New in college ? said with her hand bleeding.
She was so rude 😕 and so many questions were thrown on me.

I am sorry , miss. Whatever . But wait why am I apologizing. It was your fault too. Can't you walk properly ? I said with ego.

First thing my name is Hazel and second thing is it was your fault , Mr.whatever she defended.
I frowned "Yuvraj....Yuvraj Crickian... Naam toh suna hoga"

She said with a smirk ," Brother of Sachin... Ahaan so all this attitude just because of Your brother"😏

"Unfortunately not.... Attitude because of my game. Well everyone know me as basketball champion " Even I replied with a smirk.

"Let's have a game...what say Mr.Attitude." she said in the challenging voice.

"Done."

Whole basketball court was surrounded by students cheering us.
One of the player tossed the ball and she griped it smartly.
By dribbling she took ball near my basket but I'm a champion.... I fluked the ball and through it towards the opposite basket and the ball directly passed through the net.
Her expression was like a hungry lioness ready to engulf me.
After the whistle she smartly dribled the ball in between her hands and threw it in the basket.
Well she look beautiful with a deadly wink.
The scoreboard showed 1-1 score.
I can't get into tie with a girl in basketball...no way.
Hardly 60 seconds were left for the final whistle. I dribbled it as fast as I can and got the lead by 2-1 .

***********GAME OVER***********

I was impressed with her.
While everyone was greeting me she went away with red eyes.

Hazel's POV
*Doorbell rings*
My mom asked me to open the door... I woke up from the bed and went to open the door dragging my legs still in sleep. I was dumbstruck when I saw Yuvraj at the door.... How is it possible ? How did he get my address ?
I felt a jerk on my shoulder when I was deep into my world.
"What the hell are you doing here ?" I asked angrily.
He handed me an envelope without speaking a word. There was an approval letter inside it.
What approval ? I thought .

"For what am I approved ?" I asked with annoying face.
"You are approved for girls football team of college by me" He said with a stress on BY ME.
I rolled my eyes when I heard that he approved me.
"Who are you to approve me ?"
"I'm coaching girls basketball team due to unavailability of coach for girls team." He said
"This is not possible...we don't need a coach like you especially me. I'm not interested for being part of the team." I said.

"Okay egos apart, this is a golden opportunity for you. I know you are really a good player you just need some finishing for being crowned as best. " He said tapping on my shoulder.

I stared at his hands and he hurriedly removed his hand.

There was a complete silence there.

When my mom screamed "Haz who is there honey ?"
I stammered "Mom...mom it's courier boy.

Mom screamed again "okay then receive it and close the door you are getting late for your college baby ".

He winked "baby".

"Yes Mom". I replied.
"Please go...it will be a problem if Mom sees you."

"I won't go until you agree and come for practice today." He said in stubborn tone .

I agreed and pushed him to go because if Mom will see than I won't be allowed to play basketball .
Ya she don't won't me to waste my time playing sports. And aspires to make me a well known sports manager.

"Huff....what will I do now. Don't know....ehh" grabbing my head as I have to play against my mother's will.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hey all,
I hope you are enjoying it.
What do you think will hazel play in the team as forced by Yuvi against her mother's will ?

Comment, like and vote please 😊