Sakshi for Mahi, Mahi for Sakshi 2

After completing the desert and attending the lectures Mahi dropped her home and he went to his apartment .

At night Sakshi was sitting on the terrace on the edge when someone tapped her shoulder she looked back and lose her balance. She closed her eyes tightly and Water could be seen coming out of her eyes slowly. After realizing that she didn't fall she open her eyes only to see a face with  eyes full of anger and a beautiful face that gave her peace. It was her best friend Mahi.

"Hello miss. Malhotra are you out of your mind. What were you thinking ? If I wasn't here then you would have crashed over there on the ground. " He said with sarcasm and anger making her sit safely on the sitting area arranged in the terrace .

"Sorry Mahi. I was so tensed. You know actually I was out of mind. But what are you doing here ? " Sakshi became normal.

"What sort of question is it ? It's my best friends home I can come here whenever I want. And tensed for what ? Ohh wait, you are thinking about tomorrow whether anyone will propose you or not. Well I guess nobody because no one dares to trick devil 😂 " He laughed so cutely. She was just admiring the most beautiful site in front of her.

"Shut up Mahi. But you are too cute. "
She pulled his cheeks which is the most irritating thing for him.

"Leave that tell me what happen ? What tension ?"

"Nothing different. Same tension. My siblings. When I see them growing up I feel how will I manage them. Ritika the youngest is 17 . At her age I was given their responsibility by our great parents. For their dreams they left us saying we are hinders in their path to success. They only send money and consider it as their only duty towards us. Like what the hell was god when he delivered us as their kids. It's not that I don't want to take responsibility of my siblings but I'm afraid till when will I be able to protect them. It's our last year of college. I will start job next year and also Masters. Sanam and keshav they don't share everything with me till this because they feel themselves as burden on me. Who will make them understand that they 4 are the only reason of my existence and.... And you too (she smiled.)
Anu my little sister the mature one after me is pursuing to be an actress. I don't have any problem with her dreams mahi but I'm I'm scared Mahi, you know how that industry is... From distance it's all glamorous but deep inside it is a different cruel to . I'm tired Mahi tired of all this. (By now she was crying).

Mahi cupped her face and made her look into his eyes.

"Sakshi look at me. (she looks at him) you are the best sister anyone can get. You are fantastic in all way. You love them and protect them . You do so much for them. And I'm sure they know this. But you know Sakshi that this age of teenage is a boon as well as Curse. You have brought them up with all the manners and ethics that it will result into beautiful humans at the end. And your parents.... They don't deserve you. You are at no fault.
For you I'm there always. Always to protect you. You are my strong buddy. Now smile. (he tickles) "
She laughs wholeheartedly forgetting that the worries.

After random talks they slept gazing stars.

Next day (Valentine's Day)

Sakshi went to college as usual with her books. From far away she recognized the atmosphere of the college which was common on all 14th Feb. Roses, chocolates, cakes, teddy bears and all the stuff. A boy proposing a girl or vice versa.
She entered the college and moved to Canteen to find Mahi. He wasn't in the canteen. She roamed in whole college but couldn't find him. She thought he would be late as usual. She went to library.

Mahi entered the college in orange T-shirt and black pant with hair gelled properly giving him a look of Greek god. Why not after all he was college's Heartthrob. He was moving in when found Akash his cricket companion reading some article on notice board

"What's there that you are reading with so much interest ? " He asked Patting Akash's shoulder.

"Hey Mahi, it's an invitation. Invitation for Valentine's Day celebration from our college. Organised by Our Dean in association of xyz company sponsoring it. Venue is Cruise. Dress code for boys is black suite & Gown for girls. " Akash informed him.

"Woah... Party that means food and fun. That's great only good thing Dean did for us. " He winked.

"But Mahi there is a problem. Only couples are allowed. "

"What ? This is injustice. What wrong did we singles do. " he frowned putting his hands on his waists (Imagine Mahi doing that 😻 Cutie)

It was 11 and time for HR class.

After class Sakshi excused saying  she had doubts so she had to go to professor.

After 30 minutes Sakshi joined him in Canteen.
"Sakshi we are going as couple. " He said munching his sandwich.
She threw her coffee out and eyes widens.

"What" she asked

"In the party yaar. You know only couples are allowed so that is why we both will move in together. " He cleared. She was relaxed but somewhere in the heart that it was for sake of party.

"No Mahi. You know I don't like parties. You find someone else. I have to complete the 5th chapter of economics. " She said without having eye contact. Generally whenever she deny for a party , he would also stay back with her and make beautiful memories in each others company. Going for a coffee treat, to some lone place to watch sunset.

"What yaar Sakshi. Why are you so boring. Have fun. It's last year no last month of our college life. Then for whole life we would have to work like donkeys. Let's enjoy this. " He spoke in high tone which was rare for Sakshi.

"I am not coming that's it. " she banged the table and left.

Having a chance Ria came and sat beside him.

"If you want I could be your partner. Even I'm alone. What say. " She said.

"Ahh... That's rare Ria. You are single. But no problem let's go" First he was confused but later he agreed because he really wanted to go to party.

"Meet you in the evening. " He said and left.

Ria called someone "The arrangements should be perfect and you will get your money "

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT