Jab YUVI met HAZEL 💖 (3)

Hazel's POV
He smiled.
H

e made things even worse when I was already in a 440 V shock. Urgh. Why ?😭

"Take care." , He said with a concern in his eyes for me.
I nodded in reply. (Still in shock)

A week later

I woke up early at 5:00 am. Got ready for basketball practice .

Yuvi's POV

"Ting tong" idiot doorbell rang.😡
Even though my room is upstairs, I can hear it clearly.
It messed up my peaceful sleep. I hate it when anyone interrupts my sleep more than when anyone steal my cheese choco cake.
I walked up to stairs lazily with eyes half closed.
Rohit already opened the door.
My half closed eyes popped out when I saw hazel at the door.

I rushed to her before Rohit interrogate her.

POV ends

Rohit : yes please ?
Hazel : Hi, Ahh...
Yuvi : Rohiyo go and fetch your hot chocolate before cheeku finishes it off.
Ro : Bhai he hasn't wake up yet.
Yuvi : (scratching his head) Oh...then go and have it before he wakes up.
Ro : Haa...okay..I will but first let me finish her...
Y : I'll ask her... You go

Rohit left .

Hazel (excitingly) : Morning Mr. Attitude.
Yuvi : You too. But what are you doing here at this time.
Haz : Practice.
Yuvi : it's 5:30 am. And you have to practice at college not at my home.
Haz : I know...the official time is 7:00 am and venue is college but I was on bed for a week and I have to cover it up... My absence has to be covered up so I came here. Let's go coach.
Yuvi : Look hazel. It's good but we can't practice here okay !
Hazel : Oh god Yuvi... You are scared as if I am going to kiss you...ohh sorry.. I mean come on.
Yuvi : You get there... I will change and come.

While he was on his way to room cheeku jumped from behind and hung on his back like a baby monkey on his mother's back with his hands tangled in front of yuvi's neck and legs around his waist.

Virat : Yuvi puvi what's going on

Yuvi : Right now I'm pissed off and you are taking my mood to another worse level. (Fake smile)

V : ohh... By the way now a days you are enjoying basketball more than Cricket 😉.... I mean I have observed it.

Y : shut up cheeku ! I'm a temporary coach... So doing my duty. That's it.

V : Don't you think... You are taking your duty more seriously.

Yuvi talking to himself.
Seriously... Why am I so much interested in basketball more than Cricket ?
I'm enjoying the game ?
No... Not more than Cricket
I'm enjoying the job of a coach ?
Maybe
Hazel...?
Nooo....are you mad yuvi. She can't be the reason

He shrugged and moved to his room for changing.

He went to basketball court where hazel was already lost in her game .
She didn't noticed his presence.

Yuvi didn't want to disturb her game so he leaned over a near wall and saw her playing.

"Yuvi, you are in love." His conscience triggered.
"Shut up". He shushed it.

"Then why are you standing here and looking her with all the love for her."

"I just don't want to disturb her. That's it."

"Don't hide it from yourself. Give it a thought."

He came out of his trance when ball banged on him. He was furious but all his anger washed off when he saw hazel giggling.

"This silver curve is making her face more perfect."

Hazel : Sir , come on. Let's play.
Yuvi : Wait, what did you say ? Sir ?
H : Ya...
Y : You never called me like this before then why all of a sudden ?
H : Because (with a eye lock)....
I respect you, I trust you, and....
Y : And...
H : And... I will obey you... Like a good student 😁
Y smiled.

They had a good basketball game with some tips and suggestions to improve her game. Her falling for him.... He being dragged for her.....

She bid him bye.

He went back inside when he saw
Sushma sitting on the couch tensed.

Yuvi : Hey, what happened to my princess ? (Brotherly hug)

Sushma wipped off her going-to-ooze tears.

Sushma : Nothing bhai.

Yuvi : Listen, Princess if you want to share anything with me... You can without any hesitation.

She nodded.

S : Btw... Bhai what about you ? Rohiyo told me about hazel 😉

Y : what ? She is only my student.

S : I agree. She is your student.... SPECIAL student.

Yuvi ignored her.

S : I know you love her...it's just that you aren't able to recognize it...
Bhai I can see it in your eyes clearly... She is more than just a student.... Give it a thought Bhai.... Never ever let your love just slip off from your life
(She said it blankly...in deep grief)

Yuvi was worried and confused at the same time.
Worried for his sister who seemed to be in a deep sorrow. And confused for hazel do he really love her ? If everyone could see it then why can't he ?

He went to his room and took shower.
Reminiscing all the moments with her... How they mate , that basketball game, his hate turning into care...

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
FINALLY HE REALIZED THAT HE LOVES HER... SHE IS THE ONE FOR HIM... HIS PRINCESS... HIS LIFE... HER EVER SHINNING SMILE BRIGHTEN HIS LIFE.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

💫💖💫💖💫💖💫💖💫💖💫💖💫💖💫
HOW IS IT ?
DO COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW 😊

Yuvzel  unique proposal coming up ❤