2. Aomine Daiki: Ignorance is Bliss

Start from the beginning

Note the past tense.

You arched your eyebrow when you found a note on your desk, ‘Dearest (L/N) (F/N), please meet me on the roof.’ You snickered at the girlish handwriting but went up to the rooftop. Well, you were going there anyways. Up on the rooftop your classmate, Mikoshiba Kei, fidgeted anxiously in front of you as you walked over to him with your hands on your hips and a kind smile on your face.

“What’d you want to say, Mikoshiba-kun?” You asked.

Mikoshiba’s face turned red and he bowed and handed a bento decorated in a pink cloth to you. “I-I-I wanted to know if you would eat lunch with me today on the rooftop, (L/N)-chan!”

“I was coming to eat up here anyways.” You shrugged, taking the bento. “Follow me.”

Mikoshiba blinked in surprised and scurried after you up the ladder. He froze when he saw Aomine glaring at him and you sitting down next to the monster basketball player. Aomine’s eyes held utter hatred and disgust and made the weak-hearted student inch away.

“What do you want, Mikoshiba?” Aomine demanded in a lazy yet feral growl.

“I-I wanted to give (L/N)-chan a bento.” He stammered, flushing pink and looking away. “A-a-ah I forgot something, sorry!”

You cocked your head to the side and blinked. “It’s okay, Mikoshiba-kun. See you later!”

Once he ran away Aomine turned to you and flicked you on the forehead. You yelped in pain and returned the gesture ten times harder. He grunted and rubbed his forehead and made a face like he just ate a lemon.

“Why’d you flick me, Ahomine?” You grumbled as you stuffed your face.

“Why’d you bring Mikoshiba up here to have him confess to you then try to eat lunch with him in my spot?” Aomine retorted.

“He wasn’t confessing, he just wanted to eat lunch together and since we eat lunch together I thought we could be a happy group.” You huffed.

Aomine flicked you again. “(L/N), are you seriously that stupid?”

“I’m not stupid!” You protested.

Aomine rolled his eyes and sighed. “Baka, it was obvious he was confessing to you. He made you a bento and took you up to the roof, which is what every girl does to guys. God, that was so gay. You would’ve been the man in that relationship.”

Your face turned pink in embarrassment and you remained quiet as you stared at the bento. You’d never been confessed to before since you considered relationships to be too much work. Mikoshiba was a nice guy you got along with and you guessed if you had to pick someone to date in the school he would be towards the top of your list. You mentally slapped yourself. You were thinking like those empty-headed girls in shoujo mangas!

Still, you knew practically nothing about romance. Momoi wasn’t around so you hesitantly asked the closest person to you about it: Aomine. “What should I say to him, then? You know, so it’s not awkward.”

Aomine shut his eyelids and flopped onto the ground with his head on your lap and dragged his hand down his face. “Why the hell are you asking me? I thought you weren’t into that girly crap.”

“Momoi’s not here so it’s not like I have a choice and I don’t know what to do.” You said, taking another bite of the prepared rice. “I wonder if he cooked this, it tastes really good.”

“Let me see,” You protested and swatted at him as he took some of the tempura and wolfed it down. “Eh, it’s not that great. I’ve had better.”

You moved your bento out of his wingspan and struggled to pick up pieces with your chopsticks and hold him down at the same time. “It’s not like you’re any better at cooking. All you can do is sleep, eat, play basketball, and read your porn magazines.”

Aomine sat up and leaned towards you and smirked. “I bet I’m a better kisser than Mikoshiba.”

“W-what?” You gasped, not sure if you heard him right.

He grabbed your chin and bore his gaze into yours. “He probably kisses like a girl and will treat you like a princess doll. You need a guy who can tame you and take control of the situation.”

“Let go of me, Ahomine!” You flushed, struggling against his grip. All your muscles you gained over the years seemed to be worthless as he easily kept you in his iron grip.

“No,” he huskily whispered.

Your eyes widened in shock as he put his lips on yours and gave you a passionate kiss. You squeaked against his mouth and tried to push him away but instead he pinned you to the ground. Your eyelids slid shut as he completely dominated your mouth. He slid his tongue against your lower lip and you gasped in surprise, allowing him to enter. The warm, slick appendage explored your mouth, not leaving anything untouched. You finally began to respond and entangled your fingers in his hair, letting out all the sexual tension the two of you built up over time.

He finally pulled away with a string of saliva still connected and breathed heavily. “See what I was talking about?”

You nodded then punched his chest and he rolled off of you with a grunt. “Ahomine! You just took my first kiss, you bastard!”

“What the hell? Are you Midorima now?” He growled.

Blushing furiously as you recounted what just happened, you fled through the door and shut it behind you. You leaned against it and sighed then chewed on your lip. Look at you. You always made fun of girls who fussed over boys and you felt like a complete and utter hypocrite.

Damn you, Ahomine! You cursed, clenching your fists. I hate you for making me feel this way.

Wait. Did you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomboy!Reader isn't very tomboy-ish in this, is she? :S

Anywho, I can't believe how close this story is to 1000 votes already! You guys are freaking amazing, give yourselves a round of applause *\(^u^)/*

I'm thinking of doing something special when it does recieve 1000 votes ;)

I have completed Kise Ryouta (meets all of the Free! boys) and GOM + Kagami (festival themed)

I'm currently working on Aomine Daiki (Emotionless!Reader)

My to do is Chihiro Mayuzumi, so I'm up for requests~

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3