Time for school.

(No ones POV)

In the morning it was that time again.

School time.

All the kids were getting ready to head on to school.

Matt getting his hair ready making himself look good.

Tord trying to find his shoes.

Tom putting on his overalls.

Edd well he was looking for his sketch book.

Once they ate breakfast and got changed they made their way to hell...I mean school. :3

The kids all went to their original things they did in school. Edd went to art club in the morning. Matt had to go to tutoring. And tord and tom ate even more breakfast in the cafeteria.

Everything was ok and the kids lived happily ever after.

Sike >:)

Tom ended up feeling the pain again.
But tom didn't want to tell tord about his new found pain.

So he decided to go to the lil playground outside of school.

Let me inform you tom has many people who love to mess around with him. Not in the good way.

He went to the playground. He was not alone. Their was some bullies around.

(Toms POV)
The fresh air was amazing. After along weekend this is exacly what i needed.

I walked around and decided to sit on the swing. I was swinging back and forth very gently. Then I felt myself get shoved of of the swing and fall to the wood chipped ground. My hand hurt since I scrapped my palm against the floor.

Their was laughing behind me and I looked back.

Their 2 boys behind be laughing one was about in the 5th grade wearing a really ugly black jacket, shorts and worn out sneakers.
The other one wore a striped red and white shirt. With jeans and boots.

Once they stopped laughing. I was already getting up and was about to go inside wen all of a sudden. They grabbed me a dragged me to the other side of the playground. I will trying to get out of their grip but the wouldn't let go.

Then they smacked me against the wall.

"Look kid we know your related to that two horn sticked bully. Dont take this personal we just have to send a nessage to stop bothering us" the guy in the worn out sneakers said.

I was mad that he called tord a two horn sticked bully. My eyes were smokinng purple.

One of the kids kneed me in the stomach and i feel to the floor.

" look he's a freak just like his brother" his minion said.

They smiled wickedly at me.

I snapped.

*************

CLIFFHANGER :3