what do we do?

Hewo :3
----------------------

(Third person's POV)

Once tom went to sleep the things in his head slowly disappeared. Everyone exchanged worried glances in complete silence.
Until Paul broke the silence.

"Family meeting in the living room" he said in a very serious tone.

With that Tord,Edd and Matt left the room and headed to the living room.
While Paul placed the slepping Tom in his bed.

The fathers made there way to the living room and sat on the sofa across from the children. Paul with his arms crossed, patrick with a worried expression, matt and edd with confused expresions but tord new something it wasnt much but he was there.

(Pauls POV)

Something's going on and we need to find out what it is. Maybey tgey know whats going on.

(Third person's POV)
"So does anyone know whats going on with Tom" Paul said looking stern as ever

Edd and Matt shook their heads, they knew nothing.

Tord stayed still, shure he didn't know what was hapening to Tom exactly, but the knowing of kepping something in is suffocating.

(Tords POV)

I sat there thinking not hearing my fathers question. My mind was just too distracted. Once I looked up my father Patrick spoke up.

"Tord you were the one who called me about Tom do you know whats going on?"

I just took a deep breath and began to explain; the way I found him in the bathroom crying and that his body hurt and wanted to go home but nothing more.

My fathers looked at each others and sighed.

"Good thing its friday I hope you guys would be willing to help us with Tom while we go to work" Patrick said in hus 'motherly' tone.

All three of us nodded. I mean why not whats the worse that cound happen?

******
Hewo :3
I missed writing also I got so much support by a specific person that I want to thank with all my heart
P.s im waiting for your updated.
Anyways till later

-Tearheart