Fever or worst

Dont mind the photo it just made me laugh.

(Tords POV)

Once the movie was finished I got up and turned the TV of since it was late and everyone was asleep. I looked at Tom and he was shaking a bit.

I turned around for a split second and I hear a thud. Everyone fell of the couch.

Edd was the first to stand and walked to his room probably to go back to sleep. Tom got up and sat back on the couch.

Matt... he well went of to the bathroom to fix his hair.

(Toms POV)

I felt like I was on fire sweting and coughing. I am sure I'm sick.

Then I started feeling the terrible pain.

Why was this happening to me?

(Tords POV)

Tom was in pain I could see it then all of a sudden his eyes turned puple and small purple horns came out of his head.

Tom then looked at me with an angry face. His hands then turned into claws.
Then he lunged at me.

I yeld for edd and matt for help. Trying to fight tom of me edd came running with matt.
I ground with pain as one of toms claws hit my side.

Edd grabbed a bat from the living room and hit tom in the right spot causing him to pass out.

I pushed him of me as I saw my brother shrink back and looking back to normal.

Then I heared a car and saw my dads car outside

Oh boy

*********
Hope you like and me sorry ok
*^* plz no hate me.
-Tearheart