oh paul :/

IM BACK is EVERYONE EXITED FOR A NEW CHAPTER

- silence-

No .....well I dont care sinceI feel so much better and im ready to write

WHOOOO.

Positivity has now been activated. :3

(Pauls POV)
Wen I saw my tommy run out of that room crying I felt my blood boil.

I stopped my way over to the counter.

"I would like to have a word with our doctor please" i said in an irritated and impatient voice.

"Well , he is busy right now come back in a day or so" she said a sarcastic way.

I was irritated but tom is what I'll have to worry about kbow so I'll deal with that (insertbadword) later.

(Tords POV)

Wen tom came running we all immediately hugged him. He was sobbing like crazy. He just kept mumbling 'everything hurts'.

I knew this was a bad Idea.

After a while tom calmed down enough to be able to look at him correctly since he just smushed his face into our dad.

He had dark circles under his eyes and a dark red brused rim aroud his neck. Not to mention cuts all over his arms and legs.

I looked at my dad and he had a shock face just like me.

My dad then picked him up as my other dad came back after a conversation with the lady.

Tom was still crying but not as bad as before.

Wen my dad caught a sight of tom.
He turned right around and was about to go confront the doctor, but my dad just grabbed his arm and shook his head.

My dad just grabbed tom from my dad and crated him in his arms.

Tom was shaking and wimpering now  while he looked like he was trying to sleep.

We all made it back to the car and we put tom in the middle of us. Edd was stroking his hair. While matt was looking at the cuts. I just hugged him and rubbed his back.

Soon the vibrations of the car were enough to put tom,edd and matt to sleep. I honestly was starting to drift of to sleep.

The car came to a stop and I was awoken. Tom and edd were still asleep so our dads picked them up and led us inaide the house.

They put edd in his bed and tom in his.

We decide to call it a night since it was getting late and our dads were on ege.

Plus matt isnt the most intresting to hang out with.

Dont tell him I said that.

********,
Hey its Tearheart here saying that the next chapter is going to be what you want it to be

Shoul we make a

Fluff chapter next

Or

A super angst chapter wers we can find out exactly what happend to tom.

You choose

:3