*insert title*

Hewo
**********

(Nobodys POV)

The next morning the loving fathers said their good bye's and left for work.

The kids were left at home. Tord and matt were watching TV. Edd was in the kitchen eating some extra bacon.

Tom well he was still asleep hugging tommie bear.

(Tords POV)

I was getting bord of watching doctor why. To be honest wow this show is terrible.
So i got up and went to check on tom.

Wen I entered the room he wasn't in sight. Then I herd weird noices comming from the bathroom.
I ran in and saw tom hunched over the toilet and gagging trowing out purple goo.

I patted his back and waited for him to finish. Only then did he feal really warm. Once he finished he leaned next to me and started sobbing. I hugged him and helped him get up.

Soon we made our way to the kitchen Edd was still in their munching on bacon. Tom sat down on the chair and laid his head on the table. Edd handed him a plate of food but suprisingly Tom just pushed it away.

"Tom you have to eat something" i said with a worried expresion.

"Im not hungry" tom said barley a wisper.

I saw Edd pick up a fork scooped up some food and tried getting it into toms mouth. Tom opened his mouth and ate a bit.

This kepped happening until Tom pushed the fork away.

We decided to head into the living room and tom and edd sat on the couch. I went to the DVD player and turned it on.

"So tom what movie do you want to watch"

He said some weird lil kid movie and I put it in the player.

Then i went back to the kitchen and made popcorn. Yes I know popcorn in the morning but I live my life one way you live yours your way.

Once the popcorn was finished I went to sit on the couch next to Tom and handed out the bowl of popcorn.

We just sat on the couch watching movies all day cuddling on the couch.

*******
Yes I do eat popcorn early in the morning :3
-tearheart