Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N

Começar do início

Everything happened because she was interested into the maid clothes and one of the worker noticed she's interested. So she invited her to eat at first and then ask her if she wanted to work here. At first, she accepted it for one week because she's busy with her idol job but she found this job enjoyable and she doesn't want to leave it.

When her co-worker/friends found out she's an idol, they decided to put a special schedule where Ranko can come work if she had time. Maybe some customers wouldn't like it but some of them understand the workers and they got along with it. And finally, the customers should not talk to the others about the idol working on this place so it won't be overwhelmed only by her fans.

When Ranko got into the café, she was greeted by her co-workers before she went to put on her maid clothes in the locker room and so the work has started.

- Meanwhile -
- Your POV -

I'm currently being dragged by my friend. She told me there's a café she would like to try. Sure she's weird but I don't mind it because I already went through moments like this. I wished I could still stay at home and listening to my favorite idol : Kanzaki Ranko-chan. She's very cute and cool at the same time and her way to talk is always pretty. Too bad I can't see her in real life.

"I wonder if she's here." (F/N)-chan said aloud while she's still dragging me by the chocker.

"Who are you talking about and please, can you let me go ?" I asked her while I can feel people staring at me.

"You will see and no, I won't let you or else, you will run away." She said and I started to pout.

Okay, maybe I ran away twice but right now, I didn't show up any sign of resistance. I hope the café will be good.

...

We finally got to the café she wanted to go and it's quite a normal one. I expected it to be more cuter or cooler but let's not hope more. When we entered, we got greeted by the maid or workers instead and they led us to a table. I noticed there's only girls who work here, I thought there will be at least a man.

"So what will be your order ?" A maid asked us and we checked the menu.

I can see some classics plates and some specialities here. I guess I can choose a classic one.

"Then, what about—" I was about to take my order until I saw something unexpected.

The grey/ashed twin-tail hair, the crimson red eyes and...that smile. I-It can't be—

"R-Ranko-chan !?" I exclaimed when I recognize the face of my favorite idol and got the attention of everyone.

Some of them giggled like they knew something will occur and one of them is (F/N)-chan.

"Y-You figured it out...." Ranko-chan answered me and I didn't expect her to answer me, a normal person.

"B-But please, keep this as a secret." And she talked so cutely my heart can't bear it.

"Of course I would, you're the best idol I know !" I said it excited and she was surprised.

"But why are you working here ?" I asked this question and the moment my eye looked at hers, I quickly looked away while blushing. I don't think I deserve to see them in front of me.