Tobi carefully removed the mask, placing it on the table. "What.. what. What's happening?" Vik spoke, his speech slurred and a bit, off. "JJ? He has another personality." "J-J-JJ?" He asked and my eyes widened.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"JJ, your boyfriend." "Urm. Urm." He said breathily. Struggling to think. "I'm scared." "Why are you scared?" Ethan asked. "I-i- I don't know." "Do you remember all of us?" I ask. And he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Josh." "Tobi." "Ethan." "Harry." "Oh Yes! And JJ, yes, I remember now." He spoke. And I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Another personality?" "Hes called, Jerome." Harry stated, Vik nodded slowly. Suddenly flinching in pain. "Don't move your head love. You've just been through surgery." Tobi said, Vik sighed. "For the bleed?" He asked and I nodded.

I felt tears come to my eyes.

He can hardly remember anything.

Hell he almost forgot JJ.

"Yeah... for the bleed." I spoke, quickly wiping my eyes. Everyone's mood sad. I guess I just broke down on this occasion.

I felt Tobi grab my hand, seeing me cry. I smiled small at him, him smiling back. "It's okay love. JJ will be back soon." Tobi spoke, I nodded. Looking at the door JJ left from.

How has another personality come through. No one has ever met him before. Not even Vik.

We didn't even know about him.

_

I sat at the cafeteria. Sighing as I looked over at Tobi. "You doing anything tonight?" I ask, looking at him, seeing his eye was still bruised. "No, can I come round?" "Course. Did the doctor ask you about your eye?" I ask and he shook his head. "Only asked if it was sore and gave me some eye drops to stop pain." He says, I nod, still looking at it.

"I'll fucking kill that bastard." "It's okay josh, honestly." "No it isn't Tobi, he's not even caring anymore." "He never really cared. Plus it's a good thing, it means people may find out faster." He says and I sigh. "Do you want people to find out?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know Josh." "Should we tell the police?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Why?" "Because we are already involved in Viks case, there is no point in adding something else, the police may not believe Vik if I add something on." "Why not?" I ask and he just sighed. "Just leave it josh." "Do you not want help?" I ask and his eyes widened.

"Do I not want help? I've been screaming for help for 18 years and someone's only just noticed. Don't you fucking dare." He spoke to me. Making my heart drop. "Aren't you happy I noticed?" "You couldn't of not. You had to of come in otherwise something worse could of happened." He spoke. "Didn't that incident get us to where we are now? Because of the amount of trust we then depended on one another?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.

"Do you not want this to be a thing?" "Of course I do." He exclaimed. I sighed. Looking down. Furrowing my eyebrows.

"Josh. I haven't felt like this for a person since the Start of mine and Sammie's relationship. Do you not understand that? How scary that is." He asked. I kept my eyes down on the table. "Cause I'm a guy?" I ask, people starting to listen in, but I guess both of us not caring. "Yes. I've never felt this sort of way to a guy before. And I try and help you, and it just seems like you don't see it." "I do, I'm so thankful for it." I say.

"Do I not help you?" I ask and Tobi instantly rolled his eyes. "You're stupid if you think you don't." "Well clearly I don't." "How is it clear, have I cut up my body fucking once since you have been talking to me? Huh?" He asked, I sighed. Shaking my head. "Do you not understand that I actually like you josh?" He asks and I sigh. "I guess you don't understand how much I like you. Considering you constantly think I'm dating Simon."