Newwie sitting on the chair at the doctor office, the doctor wasn't there yet so thats why he's waiting there, after a minutes, finally, the doctor arrived, Newwie was startled when he found that the doctor face was so familiar, not just familiar ...

Newwie sitting on the chair at the doctor office, the doctor wasn't there yet so thats why he's waiting there, after a minutes, finally, the doctor arrived, Newwie was startled when he found that the doctor face was so familiar, not just familiar it was so fucking familiar!

"You!" Newwie said

"What?" The doctor response.

"Why is you!"

Tay frowned. "Hey, what do you mean you? I'm in charge here so who else?"

"If it's you, then I'll go ahead now." Newwie said and about to leave, but Tay hold his wrist.

"Wait." Tay holding his wrist. "Why not me? Are you scared of something?"

"Scared your ass!"

"Then.." Tay rise his right eyebrow and gave a way towards the chair.

Newwie rise his chin and walk towards the chair. Tay smirked and check him, all his bruises are wasn't that bad, but it's still need a medical attention. Tay cleaned up the bruises with alcohol making Newwie hold his breath and pain.

Then Tay put some ointment, before putting roller bandage. "Okay, all done."

"Hmmm." Newwie stand up. "I'll go ahead now." Tay watched him walking towards the door, Newwie reached out his hand to door knob, but he stopped and looked back at Tay. "Err... thank... thank you.." Newwie rubbed his temple and run away.

Tay smirked and continue his work.

..

..

At the abandoned factory, like every old and new movies, when it comes to abduction scene and action scenes, Phana sitting at the chair, while playing at his phone. The whole area was full of begging sounds, with different voices from different persons, Phana heard enough from them and stand up, he walked towards them and looked at their bloddy faces, the group of man was caught by Phana's man, they're all the group who attacked Wayo's family.