Don't tell me Jisoo and Irene are having another make out session. What is it to you? You don't care right? I mean, you're straight remember? Yeah, you're right. I don't care and I'm straight so why would I go look for Jisoo? It's her life.

But why does this bothers me?

Lisa, Rosie and Minghao are all staring at me; waiting for me to make my move but I just sat down with a frown on my face. Why am I getting worked up anyway?

You know what? Fuck this. I'm gonna look for Jisoo. I stood up again, making my friends confused at my actions. And without saying a word, I quickly left. Why am I running? Why am I mad? Why am I anxious?

It's because you already fell, stupid.

No, nope. You're wrong. Why would I fall in love with Kim Jisoo? That girl is annoying, clingy, a flirt, a playgirl and it makes me want to strangle her every time I see her. But she's so beautiful when she smiles, her voice is so angelic too, and she treats you so good.

Stop, stop! Why am I convincing myself that I haven't fell in love with Jisoo? Why am I even talking to myself in the first place?

I keep running and running, looking everywhere for a red haired girl.

"Why are you being like this?! I'm already happy so fuck off!"

From the end of the hallway, I heard voices. I stopped and tilted my head to peek but there was no one on sight. Am I being haunted? Rumors say that someone died in this school. A girl hung herself because of bullying and she started haunting the bullies after. It's just a rumor so why am i being scared?

But that voice sounded like Jisoo's so it'a impossible that it's a ghost. Stupid me, thinking that it's a ghost.

"I want you to come back to me!" Is that Irene's voice? Yep, definitely not a ghost. Just a bitch and a flirt together.

I started walking towards the voices and it led me to an empty classroom, more like abandoned. The door is closed but the windows are open. I can peek without the struggles.

I kneeled at the window so they won't see me and started peeking while my nose is touching the wall. "I don't want to come back to you! Never! You destroyed me, remember?" Jisoo's voice turned weak. I suddenly remembered the memes I saw on my facebook last week. The memes were all about 'You left, remember?'

This is called eavesdropping but I don't care. Lisa and Rosie told me that Irene is an ex-girlfriend of Jisoo but I think it's something more. I'm dying to know.

"I can fix you! Just please come back!" Irene begged with tears on her eyes. I looked at Jisoo's eyes and saw anger. But on her eyes, something flickered. It was softness. I think Jisoo is still in love with Irene...

Jisoo smiled bitterly. "When Meredith Grey said, 'I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke.' I felt that." Jisoo then laughed angrily.

"Try watching Grey's Anatomy because I know that you will relate. After all, there are so many cheaters in Grey's Anatomy just like you." Her last words felt like venom. From Irene's facial expression, I can tell that she's shocked and in pain.

"It's been 4 years and yet, you still haven't forgiven me?" Irene's tears keeps on falling. If Seulgi is here watching Irene, I can tell that she'll cry too. I mean that girl is in love with Irene, right? Everyone knows it but Irene. Well, in my opinion; I think that Irene knows but she's just a cold hearted bitch so she doesn't care.

"4 years but it still felt like yesterday." Jisoo looked down then closed her eyes like she's remembering memories she doesn't want to remember.

"So you still haven't moved on?" Irene asked with hope in her eyes.

Jisoo looked up, annoyance was formed on her face but she still smiled. "I have. You may be my first love but you won't be my last."

Irene is Jisoo's first love?! Like what the fuck? Why didn't she tell me? I mean, yeah it's all in the past but am I not worth telling?

She knows everything about my love life and yet, all I know about hers was that she's a flirt and a playgirl. I don't even know her history at all. She's just a stranger with memories I shared with.

And with that, I stood up and walked away. I don't need to hear any more of the conversation. I've had enough. So this is why I was so anxious because I sensed something was up.

Jisoo is all about "I'm gonna win your heart", "I'm yours", "I love you" but she doesn't talk about Irene and I now know why.

First love? I don't stand a chance with that. Only 2 months have past but I know how our relationship will end.

Jisoo's POV

This girl has some guts to say that I still haven't moved on. I looked up with an annoyed expression but I still managed to smile.

"I have. You may be my first love but you won't be my last." I know that my words are hurting Irene but I don't care. She chose this fate and she has to suffer. For what she did to me? She deserves this pain. She deserves more to be exact.

"And besides, I'm already in love with Jennie Kim. And I know that she will be my last." I continued with a genuine smile. Thinking about Jennie makes me go to heaven. And I'll make sure that she will be my last.

Because last love beats first love and I want her to be my last.