9

Jennie's POV

The ride home yesterday was so quiet. Me and Jisoo haven't spoken to each other since that incident which was yesterday. It's really awkward but I am not gonna swallow up my pride just because of that.

Currently, I'm in the locker room fixing myself before going home. Earlier, I had an accident with cheerleading. I end up falling and unfortunately, no one caught me. I just sprained my left foot so it's not that bad.

Some insecure bitches laughed at me but of course, my friends which are Park Chaeyoung, Lalisa Manoban, Kim Namjoo, Yoon Bomi and Jung Eunji helped me. They even shouted at the nosy bitches.

Irene, one of my co-cheerleader, let go of my right leg when I was on top. I swear, she did that on purpose. That girl hates me so much since I entered this school. What's her problem? Can't handle my hotness? Fucking immature bitch.

(Bae Joohyun or Irene of Red Velvet)

I mean,yes, she hates me since I entered this school but she didn't do anything to hurt me physically. This is a first. It has gotten a lot worst since... Jisoo arrived. Hm, weird. But anyways, if you are wondering if I'll get my revenge well no.

Aside from disappointing Chae or getting shouted at by Eunji unnie, I don't want to get into trouble. That is not my thing. I mean, yes, I am a little bitchy but I still have my right mind not to fight evil whores. Like hello, it will cause stress to my beautiful skin.

"Don't even think about getting revenge at Irene unn---"

I cut off what Eunji unnie's saying. "Of course not. She will get her karma." I said proudly, flipping my hair in the process. Eunji unnie patted my back and smiled brightly while saying "that's my girl."

(Jung Eunji of Apink

(Jung Eunji of Apink.)

"Unnie, do you need any help getting home?" Lisa said, giving me that worried eyes. I give a quick glance at Chae and I can see jealousy forming from her eyes. Oh brother, when will Chae confess to Lisa? Like come onnnnn, it's been years now and Lisa haven't even noticed a thing. Is she really that clueless or she's a rock?