Party

'Call the boys' said Charlie my oldest cousin of 17 years old. Sincd I was little we have been great friends. She brought her boyfriend to my party and now al of his friends will come. I start to worry because I want to make the best out of this night. It is now 10 pm. I walk to Cary and she gives me a hug 'I am scared' 'don't worry my child tell about it'. We walk to the door and I tell to Chealsey who is now doing her 5th shot to come outside. 'Well that guy really wants you, go get that asshole' Chealsey is way too drunk for only five shots. 'Well I hate all the kisses' I feel a hand on my shoulder it is Cary 'it is all gonna be okay' 'well maybe your gay you sure dress like it' I am too sober for this bullshit from Chels 'you keel your mouth shut the only reason you are drunk is because you can't get anyone to like you.'

'Okay 4 shots please' 'you're only 16 hell nah' I lpoled at him with my puppy face 'Okay fine but don't get drunk'. I Bow forward and gave him a kiss at the cheecks we kissed 5 times. Still hate it, perhaps alcohol will help.

I walked to the table where I could see some friends and looked at the 4 other tables filled with people all here for me. Wings why do I see wings they are so beautifhl let me touch them, wow they are fantastic. Chels can't you see she shouts at me 'hey wake up wake up wake up' yeah it sure feels like a dream. I open my eyes and see more then 50 eyes looking at me.

'Please, don't hurt my I just need wings' Everyone looks like they have seen an allien and then I realize that I just passed out one the floor. Carry still chaporoning asked me to go outside. 'You can't stay here, I will take care of your friends' I felt too nice and peaceful to argue. I walked to her car and she drove me home. 'Hey that is some nice latern it looks like an angel' 'that is not an angel, THAT IS NOT AN ANGEL WAKE UP DON'T GO TO THE LIGHT.'