Recovery

Deep down in New York streets, Larissa Hollinder was hardly eating her sandwich. It had poured down the rain, so the roads were wet. It made Larissa very emotional as she started quietly sobbing. There was so many bars and drug users around. The smell was disgusting and her arms hair raised when she thought about they stung themselves for what? Drugs? They just wasted their lives. This quarter was definetly nothing but sickening. A boy tried to sexually assault her. She dropped her sandwich and ran way. The sound of cars and police cars drowned with the rains drumming and her boots running sound.
Larissa turned a corner and crossed a road without looking.
"Look at where you're going" Larissa stood up in chock of what just happened. The royal Limousine is here and she was almost run over. A strike of embarrasement cooled over her back.
The car drove away again and Larissa just fell together. Crying. Her brown hair stuck to her face and the rain poured all her hope from her.
"This was all YOUR fault" she spanked the trash can. All her life, she was abused by her mom and dad. So she ran off and got dumped here.
Her boots were getting too wet and her jeans stuck to her legs so she stormed inside a shop. The bell made a sound that reminded her of a different era. The smell of Cocoa and childhood memories. The scary and cold atmosphere cleared up into a cozy atmosphere.
When she looked around she realized it was a clothing shop. Just what she needed.
She made it to the Cocoa mashine and stuck some money in it.
The shop was aesthetically pleasing. The waiter was feeling odd about Larissa as she saw the whole thing outside.
After Larissa had gotten her Cocoa a little cooled down she wanted to go outside. It was still raining so she loosened her grip from the door. Instead she sat down and drank. The taste of chocolate. Delicious.
Larissa was on the floor for a while before the shop owner came to her.
She pulled her pink hair back, sat on knees and asked what was wrong.
"Nothing" Larissa stopped the eye contact.
But she said: "My name is Taylor. And you look so lonely. How come?" Taylor looked understanding.
"I-" don't give your life story out. But then again.. who'll listen besides her?
"I used to get abused by my mom and dad and uhh i was bullied in school. And stuff.." Larissa said roughly.
"So you kinda ran off?" Taylor asked.
"Yeah"
Taylor smiled one of those: "i understand. Lets be bff" smiles. Larissa had never gotten those smiles. She just smiled back and cried.
"Here" Taylor gave her a card.
"1000$ my boss gave me"
"But you're the owner?"
"Nobody owns anything"
"Th-thanks" Larissa looked at her card.
"Perfect for my 16 birthday"
"IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!" Taylor seemed very excited. She jumped off her knees and gave her a hug for no reason.
"I need to give you a nice gift!"
"This card is enough"
"Nonono you don't give money. It is greedy and not thought out." Taylor looked like she was planning and her eyes twinkled.
"You don't have to. We barely know each ot-"
"Whats your favorite color? Your clothing style?"
"Brown and modern. But Tay-"
"Okay i'll be right back!" Taylor stormed off to the clothing.
"Close your eyes!" She demanded.
Larissa slowly closed them. Smiling.
She tought about the limousine and the cloth situation for a while.
"Open!" Taylor demanded so Larissa did it.
It was a box packed in wrapping paper.
Shakingly she opened the red band, then opened the banana wrapper and finally opened the box. It was clothing and she lifted it shakengly.
"ITS STUNNING!" She shouted.
Taylor just smiled.
The bell rang and a costumer entered. Taylor got up to help him.
Larissa turned her head to see the dress. Brown and beautifull!

"I can't thank you enough!" Larissa cried

"I can't thank you enough!" Larissa cried. "And my name is Larissa" she said as she stood up with the dress in the box.
"Here follow me" Taylor completely ignored her name. Larissa followed her to the changing room.
"And take this towell. You're soaking wet"
Larissa smiled as she close the curtain.
She looked in the mirror completely dizzy. "This day is going by fast" she mumbled to herself.
She took all her clothes of except her underwear and then again looked at her mirror. Ugly. She hold the dress on its leg part. The fabric sort of tickled her hand and she pulled it over to her head. The feeling of taking a prom dress on. Classic feeling.
Larissa opened her closed eyes.
O m g. THAT was pretty! She felt like a garden princess with a strike of glam!
She opened the curtains and hugged Taylor.
Taylor backed a little before she also hugged. So this is how it feels to have a friend? Larissa immideatly stopped like what she was doing was wrong. She didn't know how to act like a friend.
But Taylor assured that it was just what a friend did and Larissa smiled.
But at a point, Larissa's stomach turned.
"Where should i go again after this?" She looked a little panicked.
Taylor said: "i'll give some for a hotel till i figure something out"
Instead of immideatly thanking her she just became sad. The thought of living in a hotel and not a real estate wasn't very ittimidating. But it was more than nothing so Larissa got for it.
The ice that covered her from happyness kind of cracked a bit.

Guys i am REALLY not the best at writing and in the next part the royal stuff will happen ok?
Can you give a few ideas or something? I hope you enjoyed!