Part 16 (Edited)

BRANDON POV

So we still just chilling at the park and me and Lele decided to go for a walk.

"So what's been going on ma?" I ask while looking down at her.

"Nothing really just cooling."

"I see. Something going on with Lele, Shady, Liyah, and Slim?"

"I don't know, to be honest with you."

"Oh, well back to us."

"What about us?"

"Do you want to be in a relationship with me?"

"You should already know the answer to that."

"So you don't?"

I gave her my real cute puppy dog face. My momma said that face would get her every time. She giggled, then her face got real serious.

"Nah, I'm not ready for a relationship."

I tried to push my disappointed face to the side.

"Ok I understand."

"I'm just playing love. I will love to be in a relationship with you."

I was so happy bruh. I picked her up and swung her around and kissed her passionately.

You not going any where, you here forever."

"Yeah I'm here to say. Might as well tell all your hoes to fall back."

I laughed. "I gotcha bae."

I just looked at her and was just staring at her like damn I'm not about to let her slip through my fingers...hell naw.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Your just so fucking beautiful, and I was thinking I just couldn't let you slip through my fingers."

This time Liyah just stared at me.

"See something you like ma?" i asked while licking my lips.

"Nah, but I think I  see something I could grow to love one day. I'm going to trust you with my all. Just please don't let me down in the end."

"I got you forever and always ma."

We shared a kiss. This girl might just might be the death of me one day.

KY POV

Landon had my head gone. When he told me what he told me earlier I was shocked. Landon already here for me, I'm not going to put my trust all the way in him yet. I went home and put my beats on. The one song that been on my mind is Smartphones. After listening to some music for awhile I decided to hop in the shower. After showering I did my hygiene, lotioned my body, and pulled my hair into a high bun. I walked downstairs to fix me a sandwich. While I was sitting there enjoying my food I got a text.

| Text Convo |

Landon😍- Goodnight baby. Hopefully you sleep well and know your always on my mind. Night sweetheart 😘.
Sent at 11:45 PM

I was in awe at his message then I finally decided to text him back.

Me- Aww thank you sweetheart. You made my night. I hope you sleep well also. You been on my mind too 😘💕.
Sent at 11:50 PM

After I texted him back I put my phone on silent and lied down.

* Next Morning *

I woke up, took about a forty-five minute shower, and did my hygiene. I lotioned my body down and did me a Chinese bang, then a high bun. I brushed my teeth, threw on a red crop top with camou tights, and my red vans. I looked at my phone to see I had a text from Landon.

Landon😍- Good morning beautiful. Want to go to iHop with me?
Sent at 11:45 AM

Me- Good morning and I'll love too.
Sent at 11:50 AM

Landon- I'm on my way.
Sent at 11:52 AM

I sat down on the couch waiting for Landon to bring his ass, I'm hungry as hell man. Landon texted me telling me he don't know where to go. I then remembered he couldn't come to my dad house, I'll have to meet him. I texted him telling him I would meet him there and I was on my way out.

@iHop

I saw Landon at a table already sitting down. I walked to where he was, and when he saw me coming he stood up and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"So wassup ma?"

"Nothing much, I'm just starving."

He laughed. "Ok love."

"For s-"

The waitress came and she was black, so I was thinking I probably was going to have to slap this hoe.

"I'm Sasha and I'm going to be your waiter today. Can I start you two off with something to drink?" The waiter said as we looked over our menu.

I was pretty pleased till I was about to tell her what drink I will like. This girl was staring Landon down. She could of burned a hole threw him.

"B-"

"My girl would like a.." Landon said while cutting me off before I couod go hard on this bitch.

"Orange juice." I said with so much attitude. She didn't look my way but she wrote it down. Bitch want to get slapped.

"And I'll like orange juice also." Landon said while staring directly at me.

She said she'll be right back with our drinks. When she said that she was still looking at Landon.

"Calm down ma. She not even my type."

"That still was just disrespectful."

"Don't sweat her."

"She not anything to sweat."

When I said that lil momma had came back with our drinks. This time she paid me attention and we ordered what we wanted, paid, and was about to leave.

"Where you headed now?" Landon asked as we stood outside of iHop.

"To the house, bout to go take a nap."

"Me too. Be careful ma."

"Okay."

Landon and I shared a kiss and I was on my way. Only if he knew what he did to me.

Excuse any mistakes .