Part 15 (Edited)

LANDON POV

So we sitting at the park and Lovevay walks off with Shady right behind her. Damn they having problems already. I looked at Brandon and he shrugged his shoulders, then I looked towards Slim and he was just staring at nothing. I bet it have something to do with that gang shit. I'm glad I got out of that shit when I did. I looked at Ky and damn I just feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth, cause I mean Ky bad as fuck mane for real.

"Ky let's go swing." I tell her while trying to pull her up.

"Boy I don't feel l-"

She didn't even get to finish what she was about to say, I had thrown her over my shoulder and started walking towards the swings. I heard her sisters saying aww and shit. Man females or something else for real for real. Talking about some "aww they so cute" like son shut that shit up.

"Bruh you so sexy." I tell her while admiring her beauty.

She put her head down, blushing hard as fuck. I swear I think that shit cute as fuck.

"Aww lil momma blushing."

She just put her head down once again.

"You beautiful you know that?"

"I have been told that before, I know I'm not ugly though."

"Ky I'm not going to even lie to you, I seen some bad ass females, but you...I'm not going to call you a bad ass female cause I have so much respect for you. You are one of the most sexiest girl I ever lied eyes on. You carry yourself the right way. Girl your beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different." I tell her while looking her directly into her eyes.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, and we stared in each other eyes for a while then shared a passionate kiss. Is it too early to say I love this girl?

It's short I know . Vote though .