EPILOGUE (Edited)

SIX YEARS LATER

LOVEVAY

It's been six years and I'm now 21. Your girl legal yasss 👏🏾👏🏾. Shady and I are still going strong. Three years ago Ky, Liyah, Lele, and I got kidnapped, but y'all know that's basically a part of being a thug's daughter. I just found out that I am four months pregnant. I'm excited to be a mom, but also nervous at the same time. I know I'm going to be the best mother I can and I know Shady going to be the best father. One happy family of course with the drama on the side. But I'm out ✌🏾️✌🏾.

KY

I'm now 23 years old, and yes I was pregnant back when my eyes shot opened when I realized that Landon didn't use a condom when he took my virginity. My baby girl is about to be six years old. Landon have been acting distant lately and coming home around two and three in the morning. Someone might as well hand me the scissors chop ✂️ chop ✂️ cause he about to get cut off. Fuck him, long as Harmony (my daughter) and I good I don't give a fuck. He can pack his shit and go I got me and my baby and that's a promise 💯💯.

LIYAH

I'm 21 bish yes. I turn 22 in a month though 👏🏾👏🏾. Just in case y'all wondering what happened with Kelly I beat that ass, killed her, and then burned her ass. Kelly who? Slim and I didn't work out and I now talk to Trevor and is pregnant for him. Three months to be exact. Aha that's bae y'all. Slim got someone pregnant and decided to be with her even though he really didn't have a choice cause I was done with that ass.

LELE

I'm now 22 and engaged to my love Brandon. That night he took my virginity I got pregnant. I had an handsome baby boy and he's a JR. I love him with every breath in my body. Brandon been my side since we been together. That's my love, baby, and heart. Where he going? Lele's bed, y'all better know it. My baby boy is five in a half, and bad, but adorable at the same time. Y'all be cool though; Cause I know I'll stay breezy.

SLIM

Mane I hate the fact I fucked up my chance with Liyah. I mean Layla alright, but I don't love her like that. I'm gunning for Trevor head. Liyah is mine and mine only. Don't worry y'all I'll have her back soon.

BRANDON

I love my finance and my baby boy. That's all too it.

LANDON

Mane I've been fucking up. I cheated on Ky and been doing her wrong. I'm going to get it together though starting....now.

SHADY

I love my baby Lovevay. I was happy as fuck when I found out she was carrying my seed. I plan on proposing to her soon. Like ASAP and I'm out ✌🏾️✌🏾.

AND THATS THE END OF THE THUGS DAUGHTERS. ITS BEEN REAL. SORRY I HAD TO END IT LIKE THIS BUT IF I DIDNT END IT NOW I WOULDN'T OF FINISHED THIS BOOK. THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR BEING WITH ME THROUGH THIS LONG JOURNEY.

Maresha 💁🏾💞🌹