8

Okay, I know, I think I haven't updated since January, but, I have a good reason.

School. Kinda. And I've been wrapped up into Hamilton again and other fanfictions and AH. Need a break. So, I've ran back to this fic.

Okay no, seriously though, I'm going to London on the 30th of May, to see Hamilton, therefore I won't have time to update this and I feel awful for torturing everyone who likes this fic without an update. Even though I don't understand why you people enjoy this fic.

Anyway, I don't own anything, blah blah, let's just get on with it.

~

Y'know that moment when you want to kill someone, and I don't mean Skies?

What. Was. I. Witnissing.

Before I could even BLINK this fucking dude Discord has my girl Fluttershy's head cradled in his arms.

Then I lost it.

"I was just trying to make a new friend! She's so cute!" He needs to shut the hell up.

"Shut up before I make you."

Discord let go of her (thank god, I would've cut his arms off if he didn't)
and started playing with a.. balloon? You know when you grab a balloon and then start bouncing it off of your hands into the air.

"This is a fun party, especially for a kids party! Usually they're boring," and he bounced the balloon to Fluttershy, "but because the birthday girl has a devoting sister, it's not half bad!"

"Having a fun time there?" I said, in the most sarcastic and annoyed voice I could get out. I'm done with this by this point.

Of course, after going through that traumatic moment, I walked over to Fluttershy, rested a hand on her head and just, "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"What?-"

"What do you mean?! I think I'm a pleasure!" He yelled at me.

"Can you not yell in my face, please? You're a dick, a twat," of course I'm covering Flutterdhy's ears by this point, love her too much, "and you are the most annyoing guy I think I've ever met. And I would walk over and kick you in the dick, but I'm trying to save my friend from you, so please. I'm begging you. Fuck. OFF."

He seemed genuinely hurt. And I didn't know it at the time, but, when had to go to my sister 'cause y'know, it's her birthday, that twat looked at Fluttershy and fucking winked at her.

FUCKING WINKED.

TRIGGERED.