5

Soarin: www.pornhub.com/upload

Rainbow: OH FUCK YOU.

Soarin: Shush, I know you want to ;)

Rainbow: I'll cut your nipples off, I stg.

Soarin: It's cute that you're mad! Aww, I should be swearing to god that you still talk to your lesbian friends!

Rainbow: I've got the tweezers and a knife. Which one's more painful?

Soarin: Still pulling the trigger?

~~~

Now he's calling me. I swear, if this dildo still thinks that we can have sex, he is sadly mistaken.

I obviously just swipe to the 'Fuck no' button and he calls me. Again. I groan in annoyance because who the actual hell wants to listen to his voice. Welp, he'll keep on annoying me if I don't pick up, so right now, I don't think I really have a choice.

Fuck my life.

"What the hell do you want Skies?"

"Wow, what a bitch."

"That's my motto. But yeah, that doesn't answer my question."

"I want to go to eat."

"Who's stopping you? Your wallet?"

"Oh wow, very funny. No, I don't want to look lonely."

"But how can you look it if you already are lonely?"

"I'm not lonely!"

"Could've fooled me."

"Piss off. Anyway, I was wondering if you liked Japanese food?"

"Yeah, I do. Why? What's it to you?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted some Yakisoba."

"Eh, I'll bite. But you're coming to my house because I'm lazy."

"Fine, oh and make sure your little sister is there. She's cute."

"Pedophile." 

I hear his stupid chuckle and then he hangs up. I sigh and go downstairs to see Scootaloo on the Playstation 4 playing 'Hatsune Miku: Project Diva FUTURE TONE'. 

"Sorry squirt, but you're gonna have to go and hide."

She just finishes her song and then says to me, "Why? I still have to play 'Negaposi*Continues'! Or however you pronounce it."

"Because Soarin' is coming to bring me some Soba and he wants you to stay here. I think he's a pedophile so you can thank me later as you run off and hide. Besides, I want to play 'NiER: Automata'."

"Fine, but tomorrow I get your PS4 time!"

"Okay, but then the day after I get your ice-cream!"

"Fine!" Scoots chuckled and then ran upstairs. I then hear the song 'Negaposi*Continues' and I silently kick myself in the venus, because I just gave away my precious time for ice-cream. Fucking ice-cream. I forgot she has her own PS4!

I sit down and play my game, silently dying on the inside as I hear the various Miku songs, like; "Hm, Ah Yes", "Look this way, baby", "Step Forward", "Melt", "Envy Cat Walk", "Kipple Industry Inc"- When the fuck will Soarin' just show up to keep me out of my misery!

I hear a banging on my door that plays in a tune that I recognize. (The tune to a show for 4 year old girls that aims to 30 year old men, yes boys and girls, it's 'My Little Pony'!)

"Yo, yo, yo." I say, welcoming him in.

"Where's your sister?"

"Wow, straight to the pedophilia."