4

I was just, you know, doing my thing on my phone (and by that I mean I am playing Crossy Road) when I get a text from a certain person.

Can you guess who?

I mean it's not so hard to know, what other options are there?

Soarin: Bitch, look out your window!!

So, I look out my window, and you wanna know what I was greeted with? A rock hitting the glass.

And, like any teenager would, I open the window, and I shout, 

"Dude! What the fuck?!"

"Sorry! Were you asleep, princess?"

Oh shit, in a few seconds it's the tomato face...

"Haha! She's a tomato!"

And... I'm too late... fuck.

"Shut the fuck up!" I retort, before I shut the window in a huff.

What the hell is his problem?! If he really was the fuckboy he'd be off with a girl, but he's... not... he's trying to get... me?!

I open the window again, still being the tomato, and I see the boys have not moved a centimeter.

"Creeps!"

"Oh, okay then, hi again!" Flash shouts up while Soarin is snickering.

"I can see you snickering, you asshole!" I shout.

"Sorry! It's just... you're annoyed and you're bright so, that combination makes me laugh and... Oh, god, I just love it too much." He then proceeded to roll on the grass, clutching his stomach.

At this point, I'm pissed off.

"Oh, piss off, loser!" I huff while gripping the window ledge as to not make myself jump out the window to kick his ass.

"Nope! Because I'm broke and I don't want to move!"

You know that moment when you mentally kick someone in the nuts? No? Just me?

"Then get a job? Oh no, wait, you already have one, it's called, 'Being a dick and fucking girls!"

"I know, I get payed everyday!"

"Sick pervert." I mumble to myself.

"Heard that!"

Shit! Abort, abort!

"Heard what?" At this point, Rarity's influences are on me. I bat my eyelashes at him and innocently say that.

He frowns. He obviously didn't like that, which made me silently just smirk and he sees it. It's clear as day. So, I continue in my innocent voice,

"I'm so sorry about this, Soarin, so terribly sorry, but, um, can you go be a bitch to a girl somewhere else? Because honestly, I could care less about your feelings and how you feel about me. Can you please just fuck off?" I show him the bird and I close the window. About a few seconds later I peek my head towards the window and see his friends laugh at him because he just got wrecked by a girl. Yup.

Cause feminism, and shit.

I don't fucking know anymore, I just say random stuff now. 

And I also swear a lot now.

And, while I say this, there's that little voice in my head going, you fucking like him, you fucking like him...

And I ask myself this;