2

Well, At least Skies left me alone after that message, it was kind of funny because I walked away from the window, and then I looked back, and they were going away to his house. Maybe play some FIFA or COD. I don't know anymore, but I know my fair share of shooting games. Although, Fallout is always a fun game to play.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the early morning of nearly, 7:00 am, Took a shower, and got change into a blue top with a white hoodie, some shorts, knee high socks and trainers, topped off with a ponytail. Hey, I'm awesome this is what awesome people like me wear, even though I'm the only awesome person in history. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Awesome as I wanna be."

I hummed the song on the bus to school and I was surprised I didn't get any weird glares, or something along those lines. The bus stopped like it always did, and then I heard someone come up the steps, I looked and guess who it was? Soarin fricking Skies was here. Oh, happy days. "Hey, Rainbow, Can I sit here?" He motioned to the empty seat next to me. I motioned my hand for a, "Be my guest." I didn't want him to sit there, but I don't want a fat, sweaty guy sat next to me, never again. "So, what do you have to do this afternoon?" "Well, why do you wanna know? Do you wanna take me to a club and make me dance?", "Haha, that's cute, but no, that's also creepy, I just wanted to take you to Starbucks or something like that and do something stupid." Is this guy for real? He, wants to take me out? I hope he doesn't think I like him or anything, cause, I'm awesome, no sappy stuff, thank you very much :)

We arrived at the bus stop and walked towards school, we just talked about stupid stuff, this is kind of what it went like;

"So Dashie what do you-"

"-Don't call me Dashie, I only allow Pinkie to call me that, 'cause I can't control her."

He chuckled, "Yeah, okay princess, so what will you be doing today?"

"I don't know, practicing on my guitar with the girls?"

"Couldn't you spare time to come with me?"

"No. Why don't you go find one of your bimbos to suck each others faces off." 

"Gah, Your funny Dash. No sarcasm there."

"Really? Then why don't you come to practice! Do you hear the sarcasm there?"

"Wow, anyway, there is your friend, go talk to her while I talk to my gang of guys, we'll go suck faces on girls together."

"Have fun."

Then I ran over to Twilight and jumped on her from behind.  "Hello my fellow Egghead!" 

"Thanks Rainbow, how are you doing today, and also, what was that whole thing with Soarin too?" She smirked at that and I just glared at her. "Really bitch? We were just talking. Nothing more." "That's what they all say, and then you get whisked away and before you know it your dating." She smugly told me. Bitch what? "WAIT WHAT?!" I jumped off her, hell no! I am never getting with that man whore, never again, not even again! He just screams no to me, that's okay, and even if I did like him, her and Flash Sentry would be so much cuter than me and Soarin. Any day of the week. "I'm just messing with you! Don't worry, but you two are totally my OTP." She spends WAY too much time on the internet, now she's speaking like she does to me online, oh god, why can't she go back to books?! "What is happening to you Twi? Your being sucked into the world of the internet. Your starting to be me." "Shut up! I am not!" Was she gonna throw a fucking tantrum? Dang, she's a nerdy bitch. "Besides, I have books and you have boys, your totally getting more action than me being on the internet." Dang! Bitch has good comebacks too.  "Dang, nice comeback, even though it was so fucking not true. I only have stupid boys, not ones that are actually smart." "Oh, so you have them anyway, Dash?" She is so smug it's almost pissing me off. "Oh, wow thanks Twi. Such a great person. Or even better, a great friend." "i am known to be one!" 

SCHOOL. That's weird, even for me, but I'm happy to see school. What is happening to me? I'm turning into a freak, oh my god.

Oh no... I didn't study today... shit. Now I'll have to study in my locker, I don't care what anyone says people should try it, it's super comfortable. So I just went to my locked sat down and just got to reading and writing, although it's cramped you still have the outside of your locker to put things like a laptop, if it doesn't fit.

"Rainbow? What the heck are ya'll doin'? Please tell me you studied." Applejack, definitely my bestest friend. "You know me, I can't be bothered to so I just do this. I do it in the morning before classes." "Well, then you have fun, I highly doubt it'll do you much better than normally, but at least it'll show your skill of quick wit." Oh, other best friend, or at least childhood friend, Flutter. "Thanks, you really make me feel better. That pep talk actually could do some use though."

------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Another chapter done and dusted, it's a little bit hard to write a chapter like this, I feel like I'm taking way too much from The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete, by rainbowmanedpegasus, (a little promo for no one there, but it is a really good book, go read all 51 chapters, every word is worth it, I swear on my life.) I try and take some bits just to get the story to flow, but if you've read it you'll know I've taken some jokes or some names from it, and I'm sorry, I've been a bad pegasus.

Pegasusgril is out

Baiiiiiiiiiii ♥