I saw his muscles tensed up on what I said and I could see the veins on his temples growing out of frustration. He furrowed his brows at me with lines forming on his forehead, to make him look intimidating and frustrated.

"Let me explain—"

"Explain what? Don't tell me your excuse is because I wasn't giving you enough pleasure. I already heard that from you too much. And why are you even here? Why don't you go back to your brunette and snog the life out of each other."

I was about to close the door at his face and continue to wait for Karlie and pretend I didn't had this conversation with him, when he blocked the door from shutting with the tip of his black leather shoe.

I turn around and furrowed my brows at him, feeling the anger inside me starting to boil but I told myself he's not worth of my time.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyance evident in my tone while he look at me with his eyes pleadingly.

"Taylor, please don't end this. You're not going to end our two year relationship now, are you?" He asked and he tried to grab my hand and take it in his, but quickly pulled it away.

"Let me remind you that you're the one who started it. Weren't you the one who cheated on me? And yes, I'm going to end this nonsense relationship that we had. So if you'll excuse me.."

I was about to shut the door, when I remembered something urgent I needed to do to him, before we finally part ways and never see each other again and mark him as somebody that I used to know. I slightly opened the door, making the gap bigger than before.

His eyes sparked and lit up when I opened the door, it was like as if he got a toy that he wanted for years now. Too bad, since it'd be the opposite.

"By the way," I trailed off.

Before continuing what I have to say, I removed the diamond ring he gave me that doesn't matter to me anymore. I grabbed his hand and outstretched his palms. I placed the ring at his palm rather harshly and slightly pushed his hand away.

"Give this to your brunette slut, and don't ever show your ass to me again." I said coldly and gave him a glare before finally closing the door at his face.

Once I slammed the door at his face, the vibration and the sound of the door hitting the wall echoed inside the empty apartment. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for just a moment, processing what just happened a while ago. It's over. We're finally over.

But I thought quietly to myself, that maybe we were over a long time ago that I was just too blind and oblivious to see and notice it.

Nevertheless, this time we officially broke this off. And now, he's just somebody that I used to know. I sigh escaped from my lips and I opened my eyes.

The apartment was quiet, too quiet that you can probably hear a needle drop from the silence. Now, I'm suddenly wishing that Karlie will come home soon.

Although, I wouldn't tell her about my little scene with Calvin. If she finds out that he came into our apartment, he'll probably won't see the daylight after that. The thoughts of what Karlie might do to him if she finds out runs in my mind while I went to my bedroom to take out my luggage.

I got my black luggage and carried it to the couch, I must say it's quite heavy. Well, what should I expect? I'm bringing all of my clothes and belongings, and that's more than heavy.

I rested the luggage at the edge of the couch and I sat down at the other side. Raising my feet up and spreading them across the sofa until I was comfortably lying down with my head resting on the armrest.