8【splinters】

Start from the beginning

"hmm, then will you promise to take me out for lunch whenever i ask now?" jimin's offer made you chuckle and pat down his oddly fluffy hair. 

"i'll try to, but jiminie, i'm not only taking care of you, i have to watch over the whole 7 of you guys." jimin pouted at the sudden reality check, not liking the fact he had to share you. but the clearing of namjoon's throat and the warning glare he was given, it was definitely enough to shut him up. 

"hey, we can all discuss this together, let's chat in the living room about planning and such." namjoon suggested, distracting you from the two puppy-like boys in front of you. 

so you followed the tall male, the other two following after you, and he sat you down to discuss what he had mentioned. you four talked back and forth for a few hours, making calls and seeing which company could fulfill their services the soonest and fastest. namjoon was constantly pacing around, taehyung chiming in whenever he thought he had a good idea of how it could go about, and then jimin constantly telling taehyung to just let namjoon handle it. which then resulted in you holding his hand to calm his frustrated and annoyed nerves. 

"so y/n's living with us now, yeah?" came a voice from behind you. you turned around to see yoongi pushing jin's chair, jungkook not following and no where to be seen. 

"jungkook..." your voice trailed off, looking at the two bruised and battered men. "what did he do to you?" 

"nothing he hasn't done before, sweets." jin said calmly, you saw how there was a bandage messily wrapped around his leg. 

"are you both okay? i can patch you up, those wounds won't be healing the fastest if you just leave them like that," you said walking up to yoongi to examine his face closer. you missed the way his eyes faltered, stepping back since you were so close and how red his cheeks were. yoongi was flustered because you were too close to him, you face inches away from his and he couldn't have been more pink in the face. 

"no, i can take care of myself." yoongi commented in a small tone. 

"are you sure? what about you jin? i can properly wrap that for you." you said turning your worried gaze over to the eldest, but he just shook his head. 

"as yoongi said, i can take care of myself." 

but you just shook your head. 

"i heard what you said yoongi, before namjoon pulled me into the room, this is partially my fault." yoongi shook his head, about to interrupt before you continued, "let me help you, it is my job isn't it?"  

yoongi sighed, not liking you to worry over him, but jin smiled softly at your caring personality. it was a wonderful trait of yours, as was you kindess, but it was just so easy for him to take advantage of you if he wanted to. 

"about what i said...jungkook's alter can sometimes irritate me to no end, what i said about harming you had no actual motive or meaning behind it. i just needed jungkook to...shut the fuck up." yoongi apologized, afraid you'd grow scared of him from his words.

"no, it's fine. just really caught me off guard, i completely understand." you assured, rubbing the side of his shoulder for a moment - to show you weren't holding any feelings to the earlier situation anymore.

meanwhile namjoon, taehyung, and jimin watched un-amused as the two eldest began to give in with your offer. so when jin nodded at you with his kind smile, you looked back at namjoon, jimin, and taehyung with your own sweet grin. 

"we can continue this later, yeah? i'll be very quick." 

not letting either of the three protest, you rolled jin to the elevator as yoongi leaned against the wooden wall of the contraption.