Chapter 13

"Wake up!" Lena burst into the room. We had two days before Dan and I had to head back for the last race. "What Lena!" She had a beautiful baby girl only the week before. "We are going to Hereshy Park! " She exclaimed. " Do we have to?" I ask groaning. "Of course silly Bonnie and Jer are gonna watch little Zoella. " "Is that a youtube reference? " I asked. " Maybe. Maybe not. Now come my children!" She said marching out of the room. "I'm older! " I called out to her. Man Lena can be a handful. I rolled over in the bed meeting Dan's sleeping face. "Wakey Wakey! " I whispered playing with his hair. He groaned and put his hands around my waist pulling me closer. "Come on we need to go!" I told him. He shook his head no before cuddling into me. "We are going to Hereshy Park. " I said. He immediately jumped up "We are!" He said excitedly. He's always wanted to go to an American amusement park. I looked at the clock 5 am. It will take us 3 hours to get there great. We quickly both changed before making our way to the car and getting in. Damon was driving while Lena was shotgun and Dan and I were in the back. "I call music!" I said getting my phone out and plugging it in. After a couple seconds 'Barricade by Interpol' started playing. "Let's play a game!" Damon said. " Okay?" We all said. "Truth or Dare?" He asked we all made inhuman sounds in agreement. "I'll start. Truth or Dare Lena?" Damon said. "Truth. " "What did you want to name our kid?" Damon said smirking. "Skye after your middle name Aria. " she said. "Thanks!" I said. "Truth or Dare Aria?" "Dare?" "I Dare you to kiss Dan!" Lena said I shrugged and kissed Dan. When I looked up Lena looked mad "What?" I asked her. "I just realized you've done that a million times before. " she said. We all laughed. "Yup!" I managed to stutter out laughing. We continued on like this until about 7 am in which Dan and Damon switched driving while Lena and I were unconscious to the world. "Where do you want to head first?" I asked. "Skyrush!" Damon said. "This way to the secret entrance. " I spoke. "But it's all outside?" Dan said. We were able to fly through the line as Dan was nice and bought up FastTrack that way we could skip lines. We got up in the front of the roller coaster and all 4 of us got on to the car and sat down. "I'm scared!" Dan said. "Dan you wuss!" " I don't want to be a wuss!" He said. "You'll never be my wuss now close your eyes and I'll tell you when to open them okay?" "Yea sure!" He said back to me. We reached to the top. "Open!" I screamed as we started going downward. We all screamed. Once we got off and collected our stuff we headed to Storm Runner. " Well where to next?" Lena said as soon as my phone rung. I looked down to see it was Lewis. " Lewis me boy. What's up?" I said picking up the phone. "Its Friday and I have my date in like 8 hours!" Crap might of forgotten about that. "Well take her to the grill get to know her a bit come on we have two more days in the American before the last race of the season.  In which Daniel of course will be winning! " I said loudly. Dan just looked at me smiling then kissed my forehead. "Hey! I might win!" Lewis said from the line. "Or maybe not. Well bye!" I said hanging up. We all burst out laughing. " We all know Dan Is gonna win!" Damon said between laughs. I nodded as we showed our passes to the guard. " I'm not that scared anymore! " Dan said proudly. "Good!"  I said laughing. Once it became time for the park to close they kicked us out and we went back home. I woke up the next morning at 9:00 am. I began getting out of bed when suddenly I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up "Aria?" I heard a sleepy Daniel ask. I quickly flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. "Aria you okay? I shook my head and sat down on the toilet with my head in my hands. "What's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back. "I woke up and got sick. I haven't told you but it's been like this for a week. " I say trying not to tear up. "Hey its okay. " Dan said kneeling down and looking up at me. "Why don't you talk with your sister?" He said. I nodded and he helped me up. "Elena?" I said knocking on her bedroom door. "Yea be out in a minute!" "Can I come in?" My voice betraying me and cracking. The door opened and Elena hugged me bringing me into the room. "What's wrong?"She asked. "I've been throwing up every morning for like a week. " I said. She instantly got up and went to her dresser pulling out a box with a bow on it. "What's this?"I asked as she gave it to me. "Well Bonnie, Caroline and I got it for you. Thought you might need it one day." She said as I unwrapped it. To my surprise the box was of 1 pregnancy test. "Really?" I looked over at her. "Yup now you go take that test!" She exclaimed pointing to her bathroom. I I took the test and Elena and I talked about my job. After about 15 minutes the talking was disrupted by knocking. "Can I come in?" I heard Bonnie ask. " Yea!" I replied. She walked in looking at the test that we forgot was sitting on the dresser. She picked It up and squealed "Congratulations Aria!" She squeaked out. "What?" I asked. Bonnie handed the test to me and I saw the little pink plus. "Oh my god!" I breathed out. "We need to tell Dan!" Elena said. "Dinner we will at dinner. " I said. Lena, Bonnie and I cooked dinner which was stir-fry. Yum! "Dinner is ready!" I yelled. As we all sat down I noticed Skye and Lewis were holding hands. "Well well well what happened here?"I asked them before taking a sip of water. "Well I did what you said and now we might or might not be dating!?" Lewis said me almost spitting out my water. "After 1 date?" I asked "Well 5 but yea!" He said. What 5? " 5 dates? " I asked "Yea the other 4 were 'Secret dates'. " Skye said. We all just  laughed. Somewhere in the meal people brought out champagne. Why is some achool good? "Want some?" Dan asked me. "Well I can't. " I said. He looked at me confused. "Why?" He asked. "Well everyone everyone I everyone I have everyone I have an announcement....." I said breathing in "..... I'm pregnant! " I said shakily. I looked over to Dan who had had a big smile on his face. "I'm going to be a dad!" He said. Then he looked over at Lewis "You hear that Lewis? I'm going to be a dad!" He said. "I'm glad your happy." I said to Dan "And you are going to be a mum. And why wouldn't I be happy aren't you?" To be honest I was ecstatic. "I am. Estatic really." I said. We all finished up dinner and watched movies and such. At around 12 am we all headed up to bed. Wow I'm hoping to be a mum. I thought as I fell asleep.

A/N

Yay! Can you believe it Aria is pregnant? ??? Well she is. And I would like all of you to know that yes it is Dan's baby. Cause I was looking at the chapters and some could confuse it with it might be Elijah ' s baby but it's not. No worries. And 'Secret dates ' huh hahah.