Chapter 11

I woke up next to Dan in my room in Mystic Falls. I heard a knock on the door downstairs. I quickly removed myself from Dan and opened the door. "Aria Hey!" Lewis said I waved and yawned "Hey !" I replied back. Lewis came in and placed his luggage down "Wanna help me make breakfast?" I ask. "Yea sure what are you making?" "Bacon, eggs,  pancakes and hashbrowns?" I say he nods. "How are you and Dan?" He asks "Good. Bonnie, Care, Bekah and Lena are pregnant! " I say "Really?!" I nod yes. "Shocking!" He says. "I know right!" I was carrying flour over to the mix when I bumped into Lewis making the whole cup fall onto him. "Um.... Sorry? " I said. He just looked at me before he grabbed an egg and cracked it on my head. "HEY!" I yelled. We both laughed until we looked at each other again and doubled in laughter. I felt something powdery get dumped onto my head "Hey you know how hard it is to get flour out of hair?" I say and turn around to see Dan. When did he get down here? "Caught red handed!" I say to him. I pick up an egg before cracking it on his head and making him have a whip cream mustache and a butter nose. The three of us quickly finished breakfast as everyone joined us. "What happened to you three?" Lena said "Oh we made breakfast. And I am about to shower!" I said leaving Jer, Bonnie, Skye, Lewis,  Lena and Damon downstairs as I  could here Dan following me. "You have flour all in your hair. " I say to Dan running my fingers through his hair. "You have all sorts of stuff in your hair!" He laughs. "You put some of it there!" I tell him. I notice he still had a little whip cream on his face from the making breakfast fight earlier I take my thumb and I wipe it away. "Thanks!" He says. As I start to pull my hand away he holds it in mid air then puts it back on his face. I smile at him and he smiles back. "God that smile is just perfect. " I say grinning. "Thank you. Your perfect you know?" He tells me. "I'm perfect enough for you. " I say. We quickly get in the shower and get out soon after. I dressed in a dark blue V-neck and jeans. "You know we don't have to dress like we are at work. " He said resting his head on my hair. "I know but I like this top. " I say. "Come on let's go!" He said pointing out the door. I decided to play with him "No!" I said crossing my arms and trying not to smile. "Yes now come one 3... 2... 1... TIMES UP!" He said grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder. "HEY PUT ME DOWN AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH! " I yell laughing. We enter the living room as there is just about everyone we know there just looking at us. "Hi?" I said awkwardly waving from still draped over Dan's shoulder. "So how are you?" I ask. We all burst out laughing and Dan puts me down. "Thanks!" I say kissing him. There was a Chours of Awe ' s through the room. Jenna comes in she's my aunt but she's the closest I've had to a mom since mine died when I was 19. "This is Jenna and Alaric the closest I've had to parents since I was 19. " I say. They shake hands ands when Jenna hugs Dan I'm pretty sure she said something along the lines of ' If you dare hurt her I will end you!'  Hahhah. "Then there is Jer who is married to Bonnie and expecting right? And Lena who is married to Damon and expecting Twins. Hey wait how come I'm never invited to the weddings?" I say "Because you are always busy!" Jer says I nod in agreement. I introduced the rest of the room. "Hey Skye may I talk to you?" I ask she nods and follows me. "You and Lewis this Friday 7 pm okay I set up a date. Don't hurt Lewis okay or I will not hesitate to ruin you. " I say she nods understanding. When we get back where ever one is a pair of arms snake their way around my waist and I let out a little yelp. I turn to see Dan and I let out breath i didn't know i was holding in. "I like your family. " He says nuzzling my neck. "They like you too!" I say biting my lip. "Let's go upstairs? " He asks. I nod and we quick dismissed ourselves and went to our room. 

A/N

Awe I swear just writing Aria and Dan moments makes me fangirl their love is adorable. All the feels okay okay bye!

-A