Prologue

I woke as a ray of sun touched my face, I blinked and sighed.

"Stefan wake up! It's the Austria race, you can't let down Red Bull! You are in the top league of Formula One after all!" I said excitedly.

Stefan stirred but didn't wake up. I then kissed his lips slightly.

"Okay if you do that one more time I'm up, but then you must face the wrath of waking Elijah and making us breakfast!" He said jokingly.

I leaned down and kissed him gently then popped out of bed, got dressed in my race outfit and left the room.

Stefan got up and headed to the bathroom after I exited the room to go wake Elijah up.

I knocked on Elijah's door softly.

"Knock knock sleepy head it's win time!" I opened the door half expecting him to be up and half expecting him to have gone out to look over his car.

Shockingly he was still asleep. Aria jumped on the bed wildly flinging her arms around and laughing.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He shot up and quickly and looked around to see that I was sitting on the end of his bed.

"How come a tech can wear a fancy uniform, but an actual driver, such as myself and Stefan, can't until we get to the track? Speaking of Stefan, where is your boyfriend anyway?" He questioned me and furrowed his eyebrows.

I sighed before I started to answer. "I'm working to make sure your car and Stefan's car work perfectly. Plus I go to work as soon as I get to the track. Oh and he's shower." I quickly got up and shot downstairs to make breakfast.

~At The Race~

The race was 10 laps from the end when the announcer came on. "THERE HAS BEEN A FATAL ACCIDENT INCLUDING CARS NUMBERS 1,3 AND 44. TEAMS ARE RED BULL AND MERCEDES."

I threw her headphones to the ground. "Get a red flag out there now! Send three ambulances!"

I ran down the track when I finally saw how bad it was.There were flames everywhere luckily they already pulled the red flag stopping the race.

"Make sure we don't lose any of them cause the blood will be on our hands." I practically screamed and started crying. My boyfriend was in that crash. I needed him alive. I can't survive without him.

Will Buxton came up to me almost hesitantly. "I know this is a bad time, Ms.Gilbert, but can you please tell us who was involved?" Will looked sorry he had to ask me, so I answered because I felt sorry for the friend who was likely forced to ask this.

"Please call me Aria and I will help you guys out with who was involved. Car 1 was Elijah Mikaleson, Car 3 was Stefan Salvatore, and car 44 was Lewis Hamilton. Car 1 and 3 are Red bulls, whilst car 44 was Mercedes." I quickly waved bye and ran to the med tents.

"Aria-" Elijah stared but I already saw what happened in the accident.

Stefan died.

I heard the announcers voice come over the intercoms again.

"THERE WILL BE AN INVESTIGATION AGAINST THE ACCIDENT. ALSO SOME UPSETTING NEWS STEFAN SALVATORE CAR 3 PASSED AND IS NO LONGER WITH US WE WILL NOW GIVE A MINUTE IN HIS GRATITUDE."

This made the situation all too real I broke down. I would be forever heartbroken.